Auction.Rockposters.com # 3 is now @ Halfway

General art-related discussion.
triporfreak
Art Expert

Fri May 12, 2017 3:51 pm

Greetings!

We have reached the halfway point of our 2017 Summer of Love auction # 3 at Auction.Rockposters.com All 190 items will end this Sunday, May 14th, starting at 7 PM EST. The ending times of the items are staggered, and each item has an auto-extend feature (individual items must go ten minutes without a bid to end), so the items will be ending over a 1-3 hour period.

If you plan on bidding, but have not yet done so, please take a minute to check that your username, password and credit card info are in order (you must have a current valid credit card to bid, although you do not have to pay by the card you have on file). If you have any issues, please let us know.

Here are some of the highlights:

- Trips Festival 196? Board Poster AOR 2.187

- S.F. State College Acid Test 1966 Poster AOR 2.188

- Family Dog #1 Tribal Stomp Handbill

- Family Dog Denver #2 Original Art

- Minty Jimi Hendrix Flying Eyeball Rick Griffin Poster BG 105

- Woodstock 1969 Large Version Poster

- BG 27-1 Fillmore Poster Signed by Bill Graham

- Kozik Soundgarden/Pearl Jam Green Lady Silkscreen

- Emek Tool Denver & Berlin '06 Variant silkscreens

- A large selection of Fillmore & Avalon Ballroom Posters Signed by Wes Wilson, Victor Moscoso, Bonnie MacLean, Lee Conklin & Stanley Mouse

- Our largest selection ever with over 30 very desirable silkscreens from Emek, Chuck Sperry, Jim Pollock, Frank Kozik, Malleus & Marq Spusta

Emek
--------
auction.rockposters.com Emek

Sperry
-------
auction.rockposters.com Sperry

We encourage everyone to browse our listings, but please don't forget to register with a credit card in order to bid.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Grant or Guapo at SF Rock Posters at (800) 949-1965, (415) 956-6749) or email us at info@rockposters.com

Happy Bidding!

auction.rockposters.com
Attom321
New User

Fri Mar 15, 2024 3:12 am

Hi all,
Can anyone tell me whether all original 1969 Woodstock Posters were printed with the Arnold Skolnick signature? I have just purchased at auction what I hope is an original smaller version of the poster 64x49cm. This one doesn’t have the signature. I appreciate any advice. Thanks
triporfreak
Art Expert

Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:41 pm

The Woodstock poster has been bootlegged in many forms. This link will provide some clarity for you.

https://www.classicposters.com/art-of-r ... ster/31-2/