The Art of N.C. Winters

General art-related discussion.

Postby Mjohnson541991 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:45 pm

ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wow! I wish I liked Primus and/or The Grateful Dead...


To be fair.. All we really need in life is Maynard. :notworthy:
Mjohnson541991
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Postby bubbie on Mon Jul 09, 2018 3:52 pm

And I was sure the drop is tomorrow :lol:
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4304
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Postby fredo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:23 pm

Mjohnson541991 wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wow! I wish I liked Primus and/or The Grateful Dead...


To be fair.. All we really need in life is Maynard. :notworthy:


Too alien.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24450
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby bryndavies on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:28 pm

fredo wrote:
Mjohnson541991 wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wow! I wish I liked Primus and/or The Grateful Dead...


To be fair.. All we really need in life is Maynard. :notworthy:


Too (allegedly) rapey.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9800
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier
ImageT.K.C.

Postby fredo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:48 pm

Seems like he was a machine. An enabled, gross, unfeeling, biological machine operating within an amnion of entitlement that was completely buffered from the eyes and norms of humanity by an army of drones. An aaaaalien if you will. Or a bee...I forget.

New Smashing Pumpkins single is decent but not as good as this Primus poster.
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24450
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby Mjohnson541991 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:03 pm

bryndavies wrote:
fredo wrote:
Mjohnson541991 wrote:
ToolFanFromWayBack wrote:Wow! I wish I liked Primus and/or The Grateful Dead...


To be fair.. All we really need in life is Maynard. :notworthy:


Too (allegedly) rapey.


Wasn't the "accuser" some kid on POF? lol I didn't look into the whole situation.
Mjohnson541991
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 332
Joined: Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:24 pm

Postby fredo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:09 pm

User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24450
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby bk on Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:38 pm

kansasbbq wrote:
bk wrote:
Auds1000 wrote:Poster of the Year contender!!


of the decade


Slow down....



my speed is appropriate... will say it again one of the best gig posters I have ever seen... cant wait to see what the future holds
bk
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 306
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 1:00 am

Postby fredo on Mon Jul 09, 2018 8:08 pm

To be fair he hasn't spoken in multiple sentences in years #awakenings
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24450
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Previous

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Amisch, Google [Bot], xanthem and 30 guests