New limited edition prints THRILLING MYSTERY & THE LUSTING

General art-related discussion.
FrankForteArt
Art Enthusiast

Mon Jul 18, 2016 2:56 pm

Hi. I work in comics and animation. I've worked on the Bob's Burgers TV Show (& comic book), Despicable Me 2, Insidious 4, the upcoming EMOJI MOVIE (Sony) and Lego:Star Wars the Empire Strikes Out among others. I also draw comics for Heavy Metal Magazine and Bob's Burgers & Brickleberry among others.

I'm attempting to fund TWO BRAND NEW LIMITED EDITION silk screen Fine Art prints. "THE THRILLING MYSTERY" and "THE LUSTING OF LILLIE MAE". We also have less expensive laser prints as available as well.

Here's the Kickstarter link
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fr ... creen-prin

I'll also be at ComicCon 2016 booth #1528--stop by.

Thanks for supporting.

Frank Forte

"THE THRILLING MYSTERY" 18" x 24" PRINT -HAND PRINTED 4-COLOR SILK SCREEN--PRINTED ON A HEAVY 100lb. paper stock. LIMITED EDITION OF 75 signed and numbered by Frank Forte-with thumbprint on the back---ships rolled in a tube. Printed at GARAGELAND (LA, CA) by master Gig Poster printer Lou XRay. The extra copies will sell at galleries and on my website for $40-50.

"THE LUSTING OF LILLY MAE" 18" x 24" PRINT -HAND PRINTED 3-COLOR SILK SCREEN--PRINTED ON A HEAVY 140lb. paper stock. LIMITED EDITION OF 75 signed and numbered by Frank Forte-with thumbprint on the back---ships rolled in a tube. Printed at FAMILY INDUSTRIES (LA, CA) by master printer Joe Joe Herbick. The extra copies will sell at galleries and on my website for $40-50.