Homer Simpson Meets Andy Warhol in "Dough"

General art-related discussion.
jeverettmorton

Fri May 20, 2016 9:40 am

Man, I forget about this place. Apologies to the regulars. I should visit more often.

Most of you don't know me. My name is John Everett Morton and I've been screen printing for about a year in my basement under the studio name Neat & Keen. I haven't done any gig posters yet, but that's my professional goal for the year even if I have to play a show to friends and family in my living room on December 31. Anyway, I've got this pop art print that I'm releasing in 90 minutes. It's called "Dough." The first three buyers will get original 9 x 12 preliminary sketches/color comps. And while supplies last you can get one of three other prints included free. This is a pretty good chance to get some of my earliest work at a great price. I hope to do push the envelope as year progresses.

You can read more about the print here at my website. If you follow my Facebook page you can see some videos I made during the printing process.

Thanks for letting me post this. I'll come back a bit later and get to know the EB crowd a bit more. Cheers.