Buying through the "backdoor"....

General art-related discussion.
phishbeatles
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:16 pm

My opinion for whats it worth, and to most of you its probably abosolutely nothing lol.

I think the orders should have been cancelled, but I think that banning them from this sale is rediculous. Its there own fault, from what I read they have a crappy system, people were trying to avoid sitting at a cpu for 5 hours just to get a print. They should have cancelled those orders, fixed the system so those links could not be used anymore and then proceed to sell the print again.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:24 pm

Yamar wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Some of the EB team members definitely used the links. :P
Is there a reason that because they are on the staff here that they should not be allowed to use the same methods that others are?
Naw, I'm just saying I don't think most people (including the EB mods/team members) felt they were doing anything wrong at the time.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
kyle
Art Expert

Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:30 pm

electrachrome wrote:I say you get the prints by any means necessary....wait, where have I heard that before?

good one ! :lol:
Codeblue wrote:Hork is God, Jesus, the 12 disciples, Santa Claus, and the Easter Bunny all rolled into one beautiful lanky package.
GeorgeKaplan
Art Enthusiast

Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:37 am

another analogy for the backdoor boyos cos i like em:

surely it a bit more like having the correct change at the checkout counter and while all are fumbling through their wallets, you hand over the exact change to the clerk and leave smiling.
"I'm mad as hell, and I'm not going to take it anymore"