So we are getting into pins now?

General art-related discussion.

Postby downforcemedia on Fri Aug 03, 2018 8:31 pm

This collab by Bioworkz (Ben Kwok) and Emek turned out great.

Ben's is on the right, Emek's is on the left.

They really compliment each other.

downforcemedia
Art Expert

Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view

Postby mintplusplus on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:09 am

I've gotten a handful of band/record label enamel pins recently. Here they are with a bunch of non-enamel pins.The 2nd one from the top left is a Football Etc pin that came with pre-orders for their most recent LP.

Also, my Kickstarter ends in 5 days (Sunday afternoon) and we reached our goal and are close to unlocking a 3rd and 4th pin variant. If you dig Simpsons/Beavis and Butthead pins, you can reserve the whole set of 4 for $36 (free US shipping). Single, 2 and 3 pin bundles are also available, if you only want 1-3 of the variants. Here's a mockup of all 4 pins.

If you dig it, you can get them at the Kickstarter here: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mi ... ref=butt03
mintplusplus

Postby downforcemedia on Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:14 am

Damn, I am starting to really get into pin collecting. My wife will be filing for divorce soon. :)
downforcemedia
Art Expert

Lies are a funny thing. They slip through your fingertips because they never happened to you. Time wounds all the heals as we fade out of view

Postby tweetick on Sun Oct 07, 2018 7:07 pm

tweetick
Art Connoisseur

Previous

Return to Art Discussion