Vanessa Foley's Aviary

General art-related discussion.

Postby comountaingolf on Sun Mar 04, 2018 10:54 pm

I'm looking to move Vanessa's Gold Eagle Study (Oil on Wood) if anyone's interested in talking shop :pint:

Art Expert
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby CarbonZ on Sun Mar 04, 2018 11:14 pm

christorge2 wrote:I really fumbled on adding the state from the drop-down. Thought for sure I whiffed but to my surprise +1 Wren Study 1 :D

Nice. I went for that one as well, same issue with the state. Prob beat me by a few seconds. I don't think I could been much faster.

Postby mfaith on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:43 pm

vanessafoley wrote:Last sneak peek at one of my three kingfishers heading to @mondonews for their annual House Party group show opening next Friday 16th. Really loved (almost) every moment working on these pieces, this is the first time I’ve felt confident enough with my colour pencil work to submit it to a gallery show... or at least I felt confident until about half way through and the The Fear struck! (Probably due in great part to the intimidatingly fantastic artists also showing at the exhibition, if you’re lucky enough to be able to attend the show next week you’re in for a real treat!) So I’ve been faffing and fiddling on with these pieces for days and I’m ever so grateful with everyone’s patience with delayed emails and shipping of purchases while I fully plumb the depths of my current nervous breakdown (Normal service resuming on Thursday ) #colourpencil #fabercastellpolychromos #kingfisher #bird #ornithology #art #drawing #originalart PS. Fish and water droplets are my new obsessions!

EB Team
Image Image ImageImageImage

Postby SpaceYourAntelope on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:40 pm

what day does my non-existent poster buddy need to get in line for this beauty?
Art Connoisseur

Postby 35mmpaul on Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:25 am

Art Expert
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!

Return to Art Discussion