Pejac

General art-related discussion.
patsman
Art Connoisseur

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:24 am

waiting for the pdf, will share once it's secured.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:30 am

It's on his website, main page
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:38 am

Damn near everything sold but am I reading that right... Those prices are in British pounds not yen, correct?!

Out of my price range is a gross understatement.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:42 am

Here's everything that's still available

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image Image
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
wottagunn
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:05 am

63schoeffling wrote:Damn near everything sold but am I reading that right... Those prices are in British pounds not yen, correct?!

Euros.
jmagee87
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:07 am

Of the pieces left, prices range from $6600 to $25900 USD
Kramerica wrote:never listen to anything rambo says.
RambosRemodeler wrote:You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:09 am

wottagunn wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Damn near everything sold but am I reading that right... Those prices are in British pounds not yen, correct?!

Euros.
Touché. Symbols look the same to my dumb American a$$
maddoghoek100
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:16 am

bkboy77 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Loving some of these pieces. Never heard of him before yesterday.
You should have because the OG's were priced like he [is] Banksy.
fixed that for you. At the prices there are some much stronger values out there on much more established artists. time will tell.
partpat
Art Freak

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:24 am

A fun fresh body of work. Looks like a terrific and expensive show !!
To bad the print is rubbish.
treweman
Art Expert

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:48 am

maddoghoek100 wrote:
bkboy77 wrote:
63schoeffling wrote:Loving some of these pieces. Never heard of him before yesterday.
You should have because the OG's were priced like he [is] Banksy.
fixed that for you. At the prices there are some much stronger values out there on much more established artists. time will tell.
What nonsense. Banksy OGs with provenance are 5 to 20 times more expensive than these by Pejac. Etam Cru's OGs at their last show were much less expensive, but I wouldn't argue that they are more established. I really like Paco Pomet's recent works, but they aren't cheap either. Anyone who has collected art for any length of time knows how difficult it is to predict "future values" (I feel slimy even writing it) of street/urban art. Will we see a big price crash for Pejac in the near future? Hell, I don't know, but you really don't either. My best guess is that Pejac will be in demand for some time to come. His work is, IMO, brilliant. Unlike so many others, his art is not deivative. His message is strong, his creativity is undeniable, and his artistic talent is more mature and arresting that many (most) street/urbab artists. OK, I'm stepping down off my soap box now. And for the record, I haven't bought one of Pejac's OGs yet. But if Nature Is Treasure had been available when I received the PDF, I would have used a credit card to buy it.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:52 am

treweman wrote: What nonsense. Banksy OGs with provenance are 5 to 20 times more expensive than these by Pejac. Etam Cru's OGs at their last show were much less expensive, but I wouldn't argue that they are more established. I really like Paco Pomet's recent works, but they aren't cheap either. Anyone who has collected art for any length of time knows how difficult it is to predict "future values" (I feel slimy even writing it) of street/urban art. Will we see a big price crash for Pejac in the near future? Hell, I don't know, but you really don't either. My best guess is that Pejac will be in demand for some time to come. His work is, IMO, brilliant. Unlike so many others, his art is not deivative. His message is strong, his creativity is undeniable, and his artistic talent is more mature and arresting that many (most) street/urbab artists. OK, I'm stepping down off my soap box now. And for the record, I haven't bought one of Pejac's OGs yet. But if Nature Is Treasure had been available when I received the PDF, I would have used a credit card to buy it.

Well said dude. :clap: :clap:

I was about to ask if you were the one who bought all of the OGs :lol:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
1000steps
Art Expert

Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:13 am

bkboy77 wrote:You should have because the OG's were priced like he is the next Banksy.
Wait...I thought he IS Banksy :shock:
Welcome to the sleaze pit
lapislazuli
Art Connoisseur

Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:23 am

The show is amazing.
Pix don't make any justice to his work: the details, the different techniques...
It's just fantastic.
Scottjohnston
Art Expert

Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:07 am

Wanted to buy an OG so bad... :evil:
wottagunn
Art Expert

Tue Aug 09, 2016 8:03 pm

Just picked up my Wound. The photo doesn’t show it but the red frame has a nice profile to it, leading in towards the picture.
I’m really happy with the result here. At first it’s pretty striking but my eyes quickly adjust. It looks like one cohesive image to me.