[EB Member ART] Post your creations. Be a God.

General art-related discussion.

Postby billthebassist on Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:56 pm

EB members...Prove that we're NOT just mere consumers!!

Break out your dusty notebooks from school, old art projects, new art projects, napkin scribbles, Lego sculptures, hell... whatever! and have your genius be seen (or, in good fun, torn to shreds!!!).

Seriously, no BS. No egos, just for fun.


Image

Bill
Last edited by billthebassist on Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
User avatar
billthebassist
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:00 am
Location: 5 strings below

Postby electrachrome on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:14 pm

not a sketch...but maybe I'll dig one out tonight and post it up. Here's an old painting from back in the art school daze. :wink:

Image
User avatar
electrachrome
EB Team
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17367
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Boston

Postby billthebassist on Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:21 pm

Doodles, sculptures, paintings...it's all good.

We are the buyers and/or makers of art.

And thanks to EB we're all connected... and hooked through the gills. :twisted:

Express yourself. Post em.
Last edited by billthebassist on Thu Sep 27, 2007 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
billthebassist
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:00 am
Location: 5 strings below

Postby _benjammin on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:19 pm

Great idea.
I can't wait to see all the EB artists. :lol: 8)
User avatar
_benjammin
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 684
Joined: Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:00 am

Postby marbleyard on Mon Sep 24, 2007 2:43 pm

Image
This pic is a picture of a photocopy of the original, the work is actually on a small peice of cardboard (the back board of a 3x5 note pad). Did it with a regular plain 'ol ball point bick pin. I am currently working on larger, aprox. 12 x 20 version of the doodle. This one took me about 10 total hours to complete. (my name is upside down in the top right corner)
User avatar
marbleyard
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Virginia
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Postby freaksmeout on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:36 pm

marbleyard wrote:Image
This pic is a picture of a photocopy of the original, the work is actually on a small peice of cardboard (the back board of a 3x5 note pad). Did it with a regular plain 'ol ball point bick pin. I am currently working on larger, aprox. 12 x 20 version of the doodle. This one took me about 10 total hours to complete. (my name is upside down in the top right corner)


I love this. Would make a great tattoo on a large body part. The back, legs or my schlong! :lol:
User avatar
freaksmeout
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4479
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:00 am

Postby freaksmeout on Mon Sep 24, 2007 3:40 pm

I don't have any doodles....but here's a DOODIE!
Attachments
Doodie!.jpg
Doodie!.jpg (49.67 KiB) Viewed 8804 times
User avatar
freaksmeout
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4479
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 12:00 am

Postby marbleyard on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:00 pm

freaksmeout wrote:
marbleyard wrote:Image
This pic is a picture of a photocopy of the original, the work is actually on a small peice of cardboard (the back board of a 3x5 note pad). Did it with a regular plain 'ol ball point bick pin. I am currently working on larger, aprox. 12 x 20 version of the doodle. This one took me about 10 total hours to complete. (my name is upside down in the top right corner)


I love this. Would make a great tattoo on a large body part. The back, legs or my schlong! :lol:


Thanks! I'll post the large one if I finish it sometime soon
User avatar
marbleyard
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Virginia
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Postby marbleyard on Mon Sep 24, 2007 4:00 pm

freaksmeout wrote:I don't have any doodles....but here's a DOODIE!


Image
User avatar
marbleyard
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 173
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Virginia
Remember, today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday.

Postby rssesq on Mon Sep 24, 2007 5:50 pm

marbleyard wrote:
freaksmeout wrote:I don't have any doodles....but here's a DOODIE!


Image


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r-daOksYZu8


Spaulding rules!!!
rssesq
Art Expert
 
Status: Banned !
Posts: 3344
Joined: Tue May 30, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Southern CT

Postby billthebassist on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:38 pm

electrachrome wrote:not a sketch...but maybe I'll dig one out tonight and post it up. Here's an old painting from back in the art school daze. :wink:

Image


I'm not trying to get Freud on you...but man, that's some phallic symbol. :wink:
User avatar
billthebassist
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:00 am
Location: 5 strings below

Postby palehighway on Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:45 pm

edit
Last edited by palehighway on Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
palehighway
 
Status: Active

Postby billthebassist on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:15 pm

palehighway wrote:sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...unless of course you see a giant penis in it, then you might have a problem :D


His is bigger :oops:

:D
User avatar
billthebassist
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:00 am
Location: 5 strings below

Postby artoholic on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:16 pm

palehighway wrote:sometimes a cigar is just a cigar...unless of course you see a giant penis in it, then you might have a problem :D

:lol:

Good call Bill, this has the makings of a very cool thread 8)
User avatar
artoholic
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1063
Joined: Wed Dec 27, 2006 1:00 am
Location: Some City
"Selling my stories to the violent and perverted, all eyes are on me and I don't deserve it
Nothing to do, except I guess to play blues, sleep in my car, I’m yesterdays news"

~ Richard Terfry aka Buck 65

http://www.myspace.com/bikeforthree

Postby billthebassist on Mon Sep 24, 2007 10:27 pm

marbleyard wrote:Image
This pic is a picture of a photocopy of the original, the work is actually on a small peice of cardboard (the back board of a 3x5 note pad). Did it with a regular plain 'ol ball point bick pin. I am currently working on larger, aprox. 12 x 20 version of the doodle. This one took me about 10 total hours to complete. (my name is upside down in the top right corner)


:shock: That's wild 8)
User avatar
billthebassist
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1642
Joined: Tue Aug 03, 2004 12:00 am
Location: 5 strings below

Next

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests