Miles Tsang - A Geepee artist from Toronto

General art-related discussion.
antiyou
Art Expert

Wed Nov 27, 2013 4:59 pm

Why isn't there a thread for Miles Tsang?

I can't think of another GP artist I have supported as much as Miles in the last 18 months. Seriously, check his stuff out. Why the Goblin prints are still available is astonishing to me. So few Goblin GP's and even less good Goblin GP's.

Buy his stuff!:

http://milestsang.bigcartel.com/

veltri
Art Expert

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:22 pm

And he prints them himself :clap: :clap:

These are the two that got me into him. I forget why I stumbled upon his work, but I'm happy I did. He kills it every time.

ImageImage

I see a couple of his A Place to Bury Strangers posters on ebay now for real cheap!
strongstuff wrote: i want to watch those fools squirm.
alteridiom
Art Expert

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:22 pm

Absolutely love his style. Just waiting for the right subject matter.
Small town pizza lawyer
Celsius
Flipper

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:25 pm

What is GP?
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

https://plushart.club
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:31 pm

Can't believe those goblins are still available :shock:

Glad you started this thread. This guys work is killer :drool: :drool:
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
antiyou
Art Expert

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:34 pm

Celsius wrote:What is GP?
Gay Penis

Also forgot to mention that he prints them himself. I found his work at a show I was at in Toronto and have pretty much bought everything since. Some of the paper could be thicker but the posters are f'n rad. Those Goblin prints kill IRL.
Last edited by antiyou on Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrkyuss
Art God

Wed Nov 27, 2013 5:35 pm

Do you need 3D glasses?
President of the DALeast MAN LOVE club.
President of the Late Night Crew (LNC).
Bikejoh
Art Expert

Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:33 pm

Met this guy at Flatstock, really love his style, and he's a super cool guy. He had a pretty dark Aliens print that looked incredible, I would've bought it if I didn't buy Ansin's Alien the night before.
jrsheppa
Art Expert

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:15 pm

This poster is insane in person.

Like his stuff, a lot of it is just a little too intense to hang on walls for me.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:28 pm

The stock on the Black Keys poster is wild. It's sort of thin, but when you feel the image, it is definitely flocked and feels like 3-d velvet.
Aside from that, the image itself is insane!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:29 pm

Bikejoh wrote:Met this guy at Flatstock, really love his style, and he's a super cool guy. He had a pretty dark Aliens print that looked incredible, I would've bought it if I didn't buy Ansin's Alien the night before.
I enjoyed meeting Miles too. Cool dude.
jojobadass
Art God

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:50 pm

super nice fella
For the best concert and movie posters available, check out: http://www.jojosposters.com

For other art crap....be sure to check out: http://www.jojosfineart.com

And for the kinkiest records in the world......check out the newest website in the Jojo Empire: http://www.jojosrecords.com
machination
EB Team Emeritus

Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:55 pm

I love his work. He has a crowdfunding program if anyone wants to further support him.
RadRacing
Art Expert

Wed Jul 09, 2014 8:52 am

New QOTSA on Sale tomorrow @ http://milestsang.bigcartel.com/products

Queens Of The Stone Age - 07.05.2014.
17.75" by 23.75"
• Screen print on French Paper (110lb. Smart White, and 80 lb. Speckletone True White.
• 5 Colours (4 Daylight, 1 Glow)
• Edition of 205.
• Printed, numbered, and signed by the artist
• Created to commemorate rock band Queens Of The Stone Age's performance at General Motors Centre in Oshawa, ON on July 5th, 2014.

Please know that posters may appear different than the online preview. Screen-printing is an imperfect science so minor flaws of mis-registration and distribution of ink may appear because each poster was both designed and printed by the artist. Flaws and details make these prints unique works of art and are a beloved stylistic convention of the medium.

**Onsale on Thursday, July 10, 2014.
**Limit: 1 copy per household.

*Orders are shipped out once a week every Wednesday.
*It is difficult to predict exact international delivery times due to customs regulations and delays in the individual countries. Please allow for up to a week for North American and about two weeks for International orders.
*All posters are shipped in thick poster tubes and wrapped in Kraft Packing Paper for protection.
*Tracking can be added to Canadian or International orders for an additional $10 or $15 respectively.

Queens Of The Stone Age - 07.06.2014.
17.75" by 23.75"
• Screen print on French Paper (110lb. Smart White, and 80 lb. Speckletone True White.
• 5 Colours (4 Daylight, 1 Glow)
• Edition of 205.
• Printed, numbered, and signed by the artist
• Created to commemorate rock band Queens Of The Stone Age's performance at Budweiser Gardens in London, ON on July 6th, 2014.

Please know that posters may appear different than the online preview. Screen-printing is an imperfect science so minor flaws of mis-registration and distribution of ink may appear because each poster was both designed and printed by the artist. Flaws and details make these prints unique works of art and are a beloved stylistic convention of the medium.

**Onsale on Thursday, July 10, 2014.
**Limit: 1 copy per household.

*Orders are shipped out once a week every Wednesday.
*It is difficult to predict exact international delivery times due to customs regulations and delays in the individual countries. Please allow for up to a week for North American and about two weeks for International orders.
*All posters are shipped in thick poster tubes and wrapped in Kraft Packing Paper for protection.
*Tracking can be added to Canadian or International orders for an additional $10 or $15 respectively.
jlabbate
Art Freak

Wed Jul 09, 2014 9:02 am

jrsheppa wrote:This poster is insane in person.

Like his stuff, a lot of it is just a little too intense to hang on walls for me.
still my favorite print Miles has done