Jock appreciation thread

General art-related discussion.

Postby jkw3000 on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:20 pm

I love the zombies trampling over the credit block.
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19197
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby Codeblue on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:20 pm

Speaking of appreciation, I appreciate that dude actually makes real variants not just some fuggin color change.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49606
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby weshallallbe on Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:25 pm

Codeblue wrote:Speaking of appreciation, I appreciate that dude actually makes real variants not just some fuggin color change.



Truth.
User avatar
weshallallbe
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1212
Joined: Sat Oct 05, 2013 3:45 am

Postby RambosRemodeler on Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Codeblue wrote:Speaking of appreciation, I appreciate that dude actually makes real variants not just some fuggin color change.


QFT
User avatar
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 17758
Joined: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:35 pm
Image
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.

Postby CaptainBlood on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:13 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7HJGyDuEW/

What do we know about forbidden planet drops?
User avatar
CaptainBlood
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 am
Location: North Dakota

Postby jkw3000 on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:15 pm

They're forbidden.
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19197
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby infrared90s on Thu Nov 17, 2016 5:17 pm

Image
infrared90s
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 am

Postby 1nkling on Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:01 am

CaptainBlood wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7HJGyDuEW/

What do we know about forbidden planet drops?


We know that they don't sell out too fast. When you purchase you don't pay shipping but they contact you with a quote which you have to agree with after. If I remember correctly the last of Jocks prints was being quoted as around £50 to ship to the US which put a lot of people off. They also don't pack prints very well. :D

If anyone wants to ship them to me in the UK you can pm me for my address. I'll then check, repack and ship them on to you for a lot less than FP are charging.

Jock will have a few AP's on his store. He doesn't get many though.
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4109
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: Devon, England

Postby Loobaz on Fri Nov 18, 2016 9:23 am

User avatar
Loobaz
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 659
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 am

Postby CaptainBlood on Fri Nov 18, 2016 12:32 pm

1nkling wrote:
CaptainBlood wrote:https://www.instagram.com/p/BM7HJGyDuEW/

What do we know about forbidden planet drops?


We know that they don't sell out too fast. When you purchase you don't pay shipping but they contact you with a quote which you have to agree with after. If I remember correctly the last of Jocks prints was being quoted as around £50 to ship to the US which put a lot of people off. They also don't pack prints very well. :D

If anyone wants to ship them to me in the UK you can pm me for my address. I'll then check, repack and ship them on to you for a lot less than FP are charging.

Jock will have a few AP's on his store. He doesn't get many though.


Appreicate the low down!
User avatar
CaptainBlood
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 204
Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:21 am
Location: North Dakota

Postby infrared90s on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:02 pm

Image

jock4twenty‘SCARFACE’. Dir: Brian De Palma. Private Commission #NewArt
infrared90s
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1110
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:21 am

Postby rubberneck on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:04 pm

Different.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24891
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Oct 20, 2017 3:12 pm

infrared90s wrote:Image

jock4twenty‘SCARFACE’. Dir: Brian De Palma. Private Commission #NewArt


That is cool
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 811
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby Kramerica on Tue Apr 24, 2018 8:18 pm

Bump
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12900
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby patquelly on Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:13 am

For me, the action is the juice.
User avatar
patquelly
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 259
Joined: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:49 pm

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 24 guests