Jock appreciation thread

General art-related discussion.

Postby av308 on Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:30 pm

got some help with the variant, THANK YOU...If anyone's looking for a reg. it available a cost + shipping :pint:
User avatar
av308
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 350
Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 6:40 pm
Location: ca

Postby 1nkling on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:07 pm

MrSubjective wrote:Now my question is, based on people's experience, (I'm a newbie :D ) would Jock or his team, be able to combine my orders to save on shipping? I mean, it does cost me $25 s/h since I'm in the US. Also, are people expecting GdT to sign the APs as well? Totally did not specify if I wanted the GdT x Jock signed or the AP version of the variant...


Well done!

Drop Jock an email. He'll forward on all order combining requests to me and once I've shipped out I'll tell him who needs a refund of some shipping.

The AP's are definitely not signed by GdT but if you didn't specify you specifically wanted an AP then you're in with a chance of getting one of the very limited signed by both ones..
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4111
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: Devon, England

Postby MrSubjective on Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:51 pm

1nkling wrote:
MrSubjective wrote:Now my question is, based on people's experience, (I'm a newbie :D ) would Jock or his team, be able to combine my orders to save on shipping? I mean, it does cost me $25 s/h since I'm in the US. Also, are people expecting GdT to sign the APs as well? Totally did not specify if I wanted the GdT x Jock signed or the AP version of the variant...


Well done!

Drop Jock an email. He'll forward on all order combining requests to me and once I've shipped out I'll tell him who needs a refund of some shipping.

The AP's are definitely not signed by GdT but if you didn't specify you specifically wanted an AP then you're in with a chance of getting one of the very limited signed by both ones..


Hey 1nkling, thank you very much for your response - I also got a reply back from Jock regarding my question on combined shipping after reading yours! So glad you guys would combine shipping on separate orders placed without hassle :clap: Let me know if you need additional information or what not.

Thank you for clarifying on the AP Variants as well!
MrSubjective
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 618
Joined: Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm
Image

Postby profbobo on Mon May 11, 2015 4:50 am

Anyone else snag one of these? My friend was selling his so I grabbed it in a flash. Really lovely. Hand embellished, I'm told. I can't really find any interiors of the regular HC to see what the pages would look like without the embellishment.

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
profbobo
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 418
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm
ImageImage

Postby 1nkling on Mon May 11, 2015 10:38 am

profbobo wrote:Anyone else snag one of these? My friend was selling his so I grabbed it in a flash. Really lovely. Hand embellished, I'm told. I can't really find any interiors of the regular HC to see what the pages would look like without the embellishment.


Pretty sure the inner was just blank and thats all a sketch..
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4111
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: Devon, England

Postby halftonegraphics on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:50 am

Cinlabyrinth wrote:Jock has his TMNT AP's up
http://4twenty.bigcartel.com/product/tmnt
User avatar
halftonegraphics
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 15332
Joined: Wed Oct 20, 2010 7:10 pm
I broke something today, and I realized I should break something once a week.. - Warhol

1xRun Referral

Postby 1nkling on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:41 am

halftonegraphics wrote:
Cinlabyrinth wrote:Jock has his TMNT AP's up
http://4twenty.bigcartel.com/product/tmnt


Yay, more things to post! :x
User avatar
1nkling
Site Admin
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4111
Joined: Fri May 11, 2012 7:08 pm
Location: Devon, England

Postby bomb on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:05 pm

+1 TMNT
User avatar
bomb
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 674
Joined: Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:03 am
Image

Postby CaptNemo on Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:29 am

Pleasure meeting Jock and 1nkling this weekend.
Amazingly I made it onto the MondoCon commission list. Jock handed me this and asked, "is this OK?" I nearly fell over.

IMG_20151004_224649.jpg
IMG_20151004_224649.jpg (156.3 KiB) Viewed 1611 times


Tried to get a doodle from 1nkling but he wouldn't budge.
User avatar
CaptNemo
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 679
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:39 am
Location: Texas
mcnail wrote: "We are just trying to make and sell posters. Cheers"
tstout wrote: "in general though, you're not missing out.... on life. its all around you. in the wind. in the woods. we're sharing it together. i'm right behind you."

Postby Darkknight37 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:52 am

Nice DD! Here's my commission, extremely happy with it!



Also got to chill a bit with Jock before his AID interview, here's a shot from it in my reserved seat 8)

User avatar
Darkknight37
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7776
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:39 am
Location: Chicago, IL

Postby Jon1701 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:12 pm

Writeup of Jock's panel at MondoCon!

http://cinapse.co/2015/10/06/11-takeawa ... ospective/
User avatar
Jon1701
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3841
Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:44 pm
Location: Austin, Tx
“Encapsulate the spirit of melancholy. Easy. Boom, a sad desk. Boom, sad wall. It’s art. Anything is anything.”

Postby billydelicious on Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:41 pm

We still have some Jock Wytches posters available at the Secret Panel.

http://secretpanel.org/shop/jock-jock
Attachments
Wytches_MockUp.jpg
Wytches_MockUp.jpg (189.93 KiB) Viewed 1455 times
billydelicious
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 18
Joined: Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:21 pm

Postby fitz on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:46 pm

billydelicious wrote:We still have some Jock Wytches posters available at the Secret Panel.

http://secretpanel.org/shop/jock-jock


1nkling and I were lucky enough to get Matt Hollingsworth the colorist of the Wytches books to add some splatter to our copies of this poster at Thoughtbubble making them even cooler (and they look great in the flesh). Matt was such a cool guy even if all I could think when he was talking was how much he reminded me of Thomas Haden Church from the movie Sideways :)

Image

And they are also now signed by Jock, Scott & Matt as Scott was sat right next to him :)

Image
User avatar
fitz
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6897
Joined: Fri Aug 31, 2012 4:10 am

Postby LarryForsyth on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:48 pm

Nice, good job guys!
User avatar
LarryForsyth
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 426
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 8:17 am
Location: UK

Postby Loobaz on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:17 am

New Batman Print from Jock up at Forbidden Planet:

https://forbiddenplanet.com/159580-dc-dark-knight-iii-large-giclee-print-batman-jock-signed-numbered-limited-edition/

24" x 36" Giclee Signed and Numbered out of 300. £49.99

Image
User avatar
Loobaz
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 660
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 9:17 am

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bapaik, coop85, Ed1981, Google [Bot], greenhorn1, mfaith and 19 guests