Bottleneck Gallery News/Rumors!

General art-related discussion.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:52 pm

acidburn wrote:Flaps are always positive
i think the sytanx confused me. :lol:. My last acquisition was lacking flap in the worst way.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:00 pm

BNG finally flapping? drymount yeah! :clap:

Best in the biz, best in the biz.
Codeblue wrote: I’m sorry for everything.
ChrisV
Art Expert

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:04 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
ChrisV wrote:Just got my Anna Witt "Rain Leaves" print. Opened up the tube. Take out the print. Go to look for the end of the tape only to find, instead of a piece taped flat to the paper, there is tape fold! And not just a corner fold...a legit full fold!
Que? foto? i honestly cant tell if your comment is positive or negative
Wasn't really supposed to be taken any way honestly. I remember flap-gate. Just thought it was funny. I have no issues with anything Bottleneck does.
SPAC04
Art Expert

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:09 pm

ChrisV wrote:
SPAC04 wrote:
ChrisV wrote:Just got my Anna Witt "Rain Leaves" print. Opened up the tube. Take out the print. Go to look for the end of the tape only to find, instead of a piece taped flat to the paper, there is tape fold! And not just a corner fold...a legit full fold!
Wasn't really supposed to be taken any way honestly. I remember flap-gate. Just thought it was funny. I have no issues with anything Bottleneck does.
It's all flappening :lol:
ChrisV
Art Expert

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:14 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
ChrisV wrote:
SPAC04 wrote:
Anyone else get a tube with a flap recently? Was it just an error/coincidence? Is it some form of Golden Ticket? So many questions! :lol:
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Fri Mar 09, 2018 11:37 pm

SPAC04 wrote:
ChrisV wrote:
SPAC04 wrote:
:lol:

Cheers to flaps :pint:
aldobishalini
Art Expert

Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:02 am

Anytime i sell a print, ya gotta flap!!!!
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
thefiend5
Art Expert

Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:48 am

I deleted the tracking info on the boat on its way to drop off the portfolios, anyone have a update on it for meh
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:22 pm

thefiend5 wrote:I deleted the tracking info on the boat on its way to drop off the portfolios, anyone have a update on it for meh
https://www.hmm21.com/cms/business/ebiz ... id=[UNIQID]
rubberneck
Art God

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:31 pm

acidburn wrote:
thefiend5 wrote:I deleted the tracking info on the boat on its way to drop off the portfolios, anyone have a update on it for meh
Wait, not 'Merican?

#MakeArtGreatAgain
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
cotis
Art Expert

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:46 pm

acidburn wrote:

please provide exact GPS coordinates.
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:52 pm

rubberneck wrote:
acidburn wrote:
Wait, not 'Merican?

#MakeArtGreatAgain
Haha yea next to impossible to find a factory here that makes them and honestly really none in China that make these sizes.

First batch should be here in less then two weeks. Second batch is almost done. Everything is still on schedule. Looking forward to getting them all out there so we can focus on expanding more. Have some fun ideas for the community. Plus working on adding more products including one that no joke like 30 people emailed about. Hopefully the new factory can do it. Josh had the idea a while ago but now we are just going to expand it into a whole other thing.

Should have a video up on Friday/Monday of the portfolio. Would have had it up sooner but the original sheets they sent us were tightly rolled to ship overnight so not the most presentable. We want the modifications we made to the older picturesque portfolio Super easy to put it in and left some room on the top.
please provide exact GPS coordinates.
43.645074, -115.993081
celloman85
Art Connoisseur

Tue Mar 13, 2018 2:00 pm

whens dat spongebob print go on sale? 8)
acidburn
Art Daddy

Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:54 pm

celloman85 wrote:whens dat spongebob print go on sale? 8)
i kind of want to do an entire show of other pop characters. Well see 8)
DickButt
Art Expert

Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:46 pm

acidburn wrote:
celloman85 wrote:whens dat spongebob print go on sale? 8)
i kind of want to do an entire show of other pop characters. Well see 8)
:clap: