Dark Hall Mansion Thread -- News / Releases / Rumors / Art

General art-related discussion.

Postby IWish on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:37 am

TZ = Twilight Zone.

Wake-up and smell the coffee, blue!

8)

(Actually, it's not surprising that the TZ series has been forgotten...it's been going-on for a long time now.)
User avatar
IWish
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9312
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am
Image NEW! RebelOne Products Instagram
Father's Day is Sunday, June 17th. Personalize your gift with a message or photo. Feel free to contact me through pm. (No minimum quantity required for Father's Day custom.)

Postby chisoxfan2424 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:54 am

IWish wrote:TZ = Twilight Zone.

Wake-up and smell the coffee, blue!

8)

(Actually, it's not surprising that the TZ series has been forgotten...it's been going-on for a long time now.)


That sub started in 2014 I think.
User avatar
chisoxfan2424
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6284
Joined: Mon May 17, 2010 2:24 pm
Location: Chicago
rmoore wrote:Can't trust someone that doesn't like Jurassic Park...

Postby ccsmd598 on Wed Apr 25, 2018 11:55 am

Time for a Black Mirror sub!
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1684
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby IWish on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:09 pm

chisoxfan2424 wrote:
IWish wrote:TZ = Twilight Zone.

Wake-up and smell the coffee, blue!

8)

(Actually, it's not surprising that the TZ series has been forgotten...it's been going-on for a long time now.)


That sub started in 2014 I think.


I wonder how many prints are left to finish the sub. Just curious.
User avatar
IWish
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9312
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am
Image NEW! RebelOne Products Instagram
Father's Day is Sunday, June 17th. Personalize your gift with a message or photo. Feel free to contact me through pm. (No minimum quantity required for Father's Day custom.)

Postby Cinlabyrinth on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:15 pm

IWish wrote:
chisoxfan2424 wrote:
IWish wrote:TZ = Twilight Zone.

Wake-up and smell the coffee, blue!

8)

(Actually, it's not surprising that the TZ series has been forgotten...it's been going-on for a long time now.)


That sub started in 2014 I think.


I wonder how many prints are left to finish the sub. Just curious.


https://darkhallmansionstore.com/produc ... ion-series

Looks like you can still get it, originally for 10 prints and the page shows 8? I don't know if that's accurate or how many have shipped or whatever.
User avatar
Cinlabyrinth
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6443
Joined: Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:48 pm
Location: Houston

Postby IWish on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:31 pm

Ah. Thanks.

I'd imagine it can be stressful always looking for new ideas for art to sell... for both artists/galleries alike. I guess a lot of failures are due to burn-out because of it. Just another reason for my admiration for the 'old-timers', (mostly gig poster artists), that can tough it out. I'm sure it's not easy; especially, for those who still print their own stuff.
User avatar
IWish
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9312
Joined: Tue May 18, 2010 12:23 am
Image NEW! RebelOne Products Instagram
Father's Day is Sunday, June 17th. Personalize your gift with a message or photo. Feel free to contact me through pm. (No minimum quantity required for Father's Day custom.)

Postby 35mmpaul on Wed Apr 25, 2018 12:35 pm

or just putting out a million peanuts prints that no one wants.
User avatar
35mmpaul
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7425
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:40 pm
Location: NYC
jkw3000 - Nobody ever really wins in this hobby.
Olly - I'm a hack asshole unable to provide you with what you want.
Gonzo's Mom- And some of you are the demons!

Postby nomdeguerre on Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:40 pm

Last post was on Jan 29th. I hope everything is ok at the company.
User avatar
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 235
Joined: Mon Dec 21, 2015 9:17 pm
Location: the land of lost dreams
*hand censored by the magical m'faith

Postby earlgreytoast on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:12 pm

Goodness, these guys don’t even pimp their own releases here anymore? 3 new giclees with multiple variants and sizes now available!
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7871
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Postby kansasbbq on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:36 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:Goodness, these guys don’t even pimp their own releases here anymore?

Good!

Instead they'll probably just tweet about it 250 times.
kansasbbq
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 16475
Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:46 pm
Location: AUSTIN, tx
Codeblue wrote:#whydidntilisten2kbbq

Previous

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Codeblue, xanthem and 20 guests