JC Richard - Art of, Discussion, Releases and Appreciation.

General art-related discussion.

Postby KalleBalle on Mon Dec 28, 2015 6:20 am

Did anyone get a shipping notice? because all I have received is the mail from paypal with the receipt for my payment? :?
KalleBalle
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby agr719 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:09 am

KalleBalle wrote:Did anyone get a shipping notice? because all I have received is the mail from paypal with the receipt for my payment? :?


Not to sound like a jerk, but I responded to this question literally at the bottom of the previous page:

agr719 wrote:
weshallallbe wrote:Does JC send out shipping notices? I'm moving in five days and I'm just trying to get a list together for address changes.


Check your PayPal account; once he ships your order, tracking is typically uploaded into the transaction details.
User avatar
agr719
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Image Image ImageImage
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.

Postby KalleBalle on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:26 am

agr719 wrote:
KalleBalle wrote:Did anyone get a shipping notice? because all I have received is the mail from paypal with the receipt for my payment? :?


Not to sound like a jerk, but I responded to this question literally at the bottom of the previous page:

agr719 wrote:
weshallallbe wrote:Does JC send out shipping notices? I'm moving in five days and I'm just trying to get a list together for address changes.


Check your PayPal account; once he ships your order, tracking is typically uploaded into the transaction details.


Thx :clap: but I can't see any added details :(
KalleBalle
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby agr719 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:28 am

KalleBalle wrote:
agr719 wrote:
KalleBalle wrote:Did anyone get a shipping notice? because all I have received is the mail from paypal with the receipt for my payment? :?


Not to sound like a jerk, but I responded to this question literally at the bottom of the previous page:

agr719 wrote:
weshallallbe wrote:Does JC send out shipping notices? I'm moving in five days and I'm just trying to get a list together for address changes.


Check your PayPal account; once he ships your order, tracking is typically uploaded into the transaction details.


Thx :clap: but I can't see any added details :(


Well, in that case, I don't know how to help :? other than emailing JC, he's good about responding and, if he has a tracking number, he will get you sorted out :pint:
User avatar
agr719
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1687
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:30 pm
Location: Alexandria, VA
Image Image ImageImage
mcnail wrote:Ha, EB, y'all crazy.

Postby steve5635 on Tue Dec 29, 2015 12:54 pm

got my tube yesterday, JC was very generous with the extras. :pint:
steve5635
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 114
Joined: Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:21 pm

Postby JoeJ85 on Wed Dec 30, 2015 2:50 pm

Yeah my print was perfect, but the extras were incredible and way more numerous than I ever expected.
JoeJ85
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2014 4:50 pm

Postby bryndavies on Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:17 pm

Mine landed last week no problem. And the extra was a fabulous surprise. Something I had once, got rid of, and happy to have one back. Will be a framer this time around.
User avatar
bryndavies
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9268
Joined: Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:44 pm
Location: The Last Frontier
ImageT.K.C.

Postby alteridiom on Fri Jan 01, 2016 6:20 pm

JC graciously donated some prints to help raise funds for Hearts of East Africa. You can read more here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158471

You can bid here:

Well of Souls
eBay 111864006690

TMNT
eBay 111864009127

Thanks and happy bidding!
User avatar
alteridiom
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5231
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee
I will retire from this hobby when I have a Stout Jurassic Park
ImageImage T.K.C.Image
Small town pizza lawyer

Postby alteridiom on Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:30 am

alteridiom wrote:JC graciously donated some prints to help raise funds for Hearts of East Africa. You can read more here:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=158471

You can bid here:

Well of Souls
eBay 111864006690

TMNT
eBay 111864009127

Thanks and happy bidding!


Ends in about 10 hours. Still a great deal at under $20. Remember all proceeds go to fund cardiac surgery in children in Africa. Be generous!
User avatar
alteridiom
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5231
Joined: Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:23 am
Location: Tennessee
I will retire from this hobby when I have a Stout Jurassic Park
ImageImage T.K.C.Image
Small town pizza lawyer

Postby mike.legrand on Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:47 pm

Am I the only one (in Europe) still waiting for my tube? No information in my paypal account
mike.legrand
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:00 am
Location: Paris, France

Postby KalleBalle on Thu Jan 14, 2016 6:03 am

mike.legrand wrote:Am I the only one (in Europe) still waiting for my tube? No information in my paypal account


Nope, me too :tumbleweed:
KalleBalle
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby KalleBalle on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:45 am

Got my tube and wow really nice surprise inside :D worth the wait
KalleBalle
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:15 pm
Location: Sweden

Postby vortec42 on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:29 am

Hey guys (or JC), what's the status of the nature guild subscription? I haven't been totally keeping up to speed, so maybe I missed something, but is the sub still going? I don't think I saw any renewal notices. I can't remember how many tubes I got and how many were promised. Anyone know what's up? Just curious...
vortec42
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 294
Joined: Sat Aug 08, 2009 11:56 am

Postby microcosmicmedia on Tue Jan 19, 2016 6:20 pm

Vortec.. Almost done with the initial sub- a couple more releases (+bonus) to go. If printing keeps to schedule, should be wrapped up in the next couple months -JC
microcosmicmedia
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 190
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2010 2:32 am

Postby joseluisamado on Sun Jan 24, 2016 12:36 pm

KalleBalle wrote:
mike.legrand wrote:Am I the only one (in Europe) still waiting for my tube? No information in my paypal account


Nope, me too :tumbleweed:


Me too!

Hope everything is ok with my order :?
User avatar
joseluisamado
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 29
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2015 5:19 am

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acidburn, adawg8116, fallchild, Galad24, mike123230, RupertPupkin, samuraiwriter, starboy, technique, WaltJocketty and 30 guests