Space Invader news..

General art-related discussion.

Postby Celsius on Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:26 am

egrimens wrote:Credit Card Companies do not seem to like Invader's site.


Called my CC and they said your card is fine. It's the merchant. :x
User avatar
Celsius
Flipper
 
Status: Active
Posts: 8216
Joined: Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:14 pm
Location: Los Angeles, California (was in Yokohama, Japan)
"Beautiful white wings for you. For the world? Death and destruction." - Spoiler Character (Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean)

Postby egrimens on Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:31 am

Celsius wrote:
egrimens wrote:Credit Card Companies do not seem to like Invader's site.


Called my CC and they said your card is fine. It's the merchant. :x


Yeah same, basically seems like no one gets through without calling their CC company first.
User avatar
egrimens
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2301
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:00 am
Location: Orange County, CA

Postby dmm8878 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:24 am

That's an ugly kit. Not too keen on any of the prints released in LA either. To each their own, I guess.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1917
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: CT
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.

Postby soupysound on Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:53 am

dmm8878 wrote:That's an ugly kit. Not too keen on any of the prints released in LA either. To each their own, I guess.

so you weren't able to buy them? :lol:
User avatar
soupysound
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3418
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:38 pm
Image

Postby Scottjohnston on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:39 am

egrimens wrote:Credit Card Companies do not seem to like Invader's site.


Always the way it seems with them :evil: :eh:
User avatar
Scottjohnston
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2533
Joined: Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Postby dmm8878 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:41 am

soupysound wrote:
dmm8878 wrote:That's an ugly kit. Not too keen on any of the prints released in LA either. To each their own, I guess.

so you weren't able to buy them? :lol:


Don't think I would have pulled the trigger, if I could. It's quite the dump of work in LA from Invader, who doesn't really put out much, compared to other artists. Quite the flipper feeding frenzy too.
User avatar
dmm8878
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1917
Joined: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:00 am
Location: CT
ottomatik71 wrote:Your punk ass attitude isn't going to help you get this print.

Postby BENYOUNG20 on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:37 am

Slept through that, oops.
Just need to get my Sunset framed at the beginning of next year. Anyone seen any good frame ups of them yet?
User avatar
BENYOUNG20
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1489
Joined: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:49 pm
Location: STL

Postby rubberneck on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:47 am

One for Trufans or big boy flippers in for the long game.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 25108
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Postby Codeblue on Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:57 am

egrimens wrote:
Celsius wrote:
egrimens wrote:Credit Card Companies do not seem to like Invader's site.


Called my CC and they said your card is fine. It's the merchant. :x


Yeah same, basically seems like no one gets through without calling their CC company first.

No double up for y'all!
User avatar
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much
 
Status: Active
Posts: 50194
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Previous

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], mgiatrakos and 9 guests