Brad Hill's three-dimensional world

General art-related discussion.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:10 pm

rubberneck wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:
rubberneck wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:Saw both, clicked Patrick = sold out still had time to get a Paddington :D
Almost time to start watching the porch cam eh?
No worries now that I’m familiar but thanks for s̶̶̶t̶̶̶a̶̶̶l̶̶̶k̶̶̶i̶̶̶n̶̶̶g̶̶̶ caring
Says the guy posting webcam shots of his postal workers movements on here... 8)
Says the guy remembering month old forum posts from other users.... :roll:
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Why does this dude sound so much like phish yet it ain't him? How the drymount can that be?
chalkdust
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:25 pm

I still think it is. #whatevercodeblue
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:34 pm

It's gotta be, right? Why are people so positive it is not him? alittle seems pretty positive this dude is real.
ToonKiller
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:36 pm

chevyav53 wrote: Says the guy remembering month old forum posts from other users.... :roll:
It was TGT post of the month doe
PrintNoob87
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:53 pm

Have to admit there are lots of similarities popping up. Guy always thought it was "creepy" that people remembered the ridiculously dumb fudge he posted. Really not hard to recall someone posting video of their mail carrier leaving a package on the doorstep - doesn't really happen often.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Apr 26, 2018 7:07 pm

Def not him. Nowhere near angry enough. Plus phish was the #kingofnewyork and this duke lives in the bay area.

P.S. What happened to alittle? Duke get another promo at work and can't post anymore? #notworthit
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
cutterbutter
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:51 pm

Paddington :(
bubbie
Art Expert

Thu Apr 26, 2018 11:52 pm

Codeblue wrote:Def not him. Nowhere near angry enough. Plus phish was the #kingofnewyork and this duke lives in the bay area.

P.S. What happened to alittle? Duke get another promo at work and can't post anymore? #notworthit
Yeah, residence is the only thing that does not make sense. Maybe the duke took anger management classes :lol: They have got to be at least closely related though.

alittle disappeared. I have a feeling he is here but does not post.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:41 am

Codeblue wrote:Def not him. Nowhere near angry enough. Plus phish was the #kingofnewyork and this duke lives in the bay area.

I don't know why, but this gem made me full-lol. :clap:
guryter
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:48 am

People can't realize that their posts on here get associated with their names. Isn't this the same dude who said his 3yo reads the economics section of the newspaper? I read that once and it stuck with me because I happen to think it's silly, just like the postal worker toy* drop video.

Printnoob sent me a fruit beer like 6 years ago. I bought a millard af1 print from chalkdust for my buddies barber shop even longer ago. Remembering fudge isn't weird.

*toy was a peek, totally relevant post.
Stingers wrote:If you can't get it up eat less fudge, excersise and stop being a kitten.
john38103 wrote:All gin every thing. drymount all you hoes.
Relax, I honestly don't give a fudge.
hunterjax
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:54 am

guryter wrote:Isn't this the same dude who said his 3yo reads the economics section of the newspaper? I read that once and it stuck with me because I happen to think it's silly, just like the postal worker toy* drop video.
hahahahahahahaha

RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Fri Apr 27, 2018 10:57 am

guryter wrote:People can't realize that their posts on here get associated with their names. Isn't this the same dude who said his 3yo reads the economics section of the newspaper? I read that once and it stuck with me because I happen to think it's silly, just like the postal worker toy* drop
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:06 am

Ha this is still going, you need to get lives outside this forum. It is sad you remember posts such as those. I understand for many of you this has become part of who you are but it’s not healthy.

Back to Mr. Hill’s work, Thank you for the shipping notice. Love your work and excited for another!
chalkdust
Art Expert

Fri Apr 27, 2018 11:18 am

it's sad that you don't remember. It wasn't that long ago and was discussed/made fun of for a couple pages after that. Nice try at deflecting though. Not really