Brad Hill's three-dimensional world

General art-related discussion.

Postby Kramerica on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:19 pm

sleal16 wrote:sometimes can't tell on these drops when it shows "2 items" on the menu on the left but nothing on the screen, if its just me that can't see it and some others can, or same for everyone across the board. Either way... :hanging:

This was my experience.
User avatar
Kramerica
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 13012
Joined: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am
Location: Corner of 1st & 1st
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH

Postby jkw3000 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 pm

Kramerica wrote:
sleal16 wrote:sometimes can't tell on these drops when it shows "2 items" on the menu on the left but nothing on the screen, if its just me that can't see it and some others can, or same for everyone across the board. Either way... :hanging:

This was my experience.


I think it's been mentioned in a previous ZOMG drop that it's the same across the board? Etsy's just weird.
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19543
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby Codeblue on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:25 pm

jkw3000 wrote:
Kramerica wrote:
sleal16 wrote:sometimes can't tell on these drops when it shows "2 items" on the menu on the left but nothing on the screen, if its just me that can't see it and some others can, or same for everyone across the board. Either way... :hanging:

This was my experience.


I think it's been mentioned in a previous ZOMG drop that it's the same across the board? Etsy's just a pos.

Fixed.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49999
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby jkw3000 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:26 pm

That too.
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19543
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby ArchibaldTuttle on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:15 pm

First time trying for a Peek - super fast checkout system, I think like two clicks and done. +1 raptor, but probably just got lucky.

Edit: Sorry y'all, it's not for sale/trade.
Last edited by ArchibaldTuttle on Fri Jun 29, 2018 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
ArchibaldTuttle
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1369
Joined: Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Postby simplyrob on Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:19 pm

ArchibaldTuttle wrote:First time trying for a Peek - super fast checkout system, I think like two clicks and done. +1 raptor, but probably just got lucky.


Congrats? Hahaha!

Seriously though, good job.
User avatar
simplyrob
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 675
Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:51 am
Location: AZ
Image

Postby mikerb2223 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:12 pm

I got nothing today and my day is ruined.

But I'm happy to see some new fans popping up on the boards and supporting Brad.
mikerb2223
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Postby mikerb2223 on Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Current Peeks Im ISO.... Raptor, Charlie Brown, Totoro, Barf and Carl. Thanks!
mikerb2223
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Postby mikerb2223 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 5:33 pm

Current trades - Leia, Dwight, Finn, Egon, Catwoman, Voldemort (My ISO's are in the previous post, no longer ISO C. Brown).
mikerb2223
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Postby jkw3000 on Tue Jul 17, 2018 6:04 pm

Image
This Friday Gallery1988 opens Idiot Box, a tribute to the past decade of television. I chose to do a piece for The Office, because I've always been it's biggest flan.
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19543
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby jkw3000 on Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:13 pm

Image
User avatar
jkw3000
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 19543
Joined: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:22 pm
Image
35mmpaul wrote:We are addicted to things that hurt our butts.

Postby Coltrane on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:58 pm

That was brutal. Congratulations on another quick sell out, Brad!
User avatar
Coltrane
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 97
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2013 5:49 pm

Postby mikerb2223 on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:58 pm

Weird site issues today... struck out and looking for both. Message me, I have peeks for trade.

Thanks!
mikerb2223
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:42 pm
Location: New York

Postby pjsteelerfan on Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:59 pm

etsy is the worst, kept getting a blank screen, would not even show up
User avatar
pjsteelerfan
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1113
Joined: Mon Apr 30, 2007 12:00 am

Postby aldobishalini on Thu Jul 26, 2018 1:02 pm

pjsteelerfan wrote:etsy is the worst, kept getting a blank screen, would not even show up


Same here. Said 2 items available but their pictures never showed.
User avatar
aldobishalini
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 649
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2017 7:59 am
Location: California/Japan
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”

PreviousNext

Return to Art Discussion



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: acidburn, Google [Bot], nikeball and 6 guests