General FAILE related thread and stuffs

General art-related discussion.
CHR1S
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:44 pm

CHR1S wrote:
roo wrote:
CHR1S wrote:The only color I'm not too keen on is the purple. Once these are all in hand we need to start a color swap thread so people can trade for colors they like.
If i get yellow ( dont like yellow ) and you get purple ( love purple ) swap wit ya.?

Great image greaat price. The site was a bit of a struggle but all ended well. Now back to bed.... :pint:
You have a deal Roo.
....wait are you in Australia?!?!
choke
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:45 pm

Codeblue wrote:
choke wrote:I'm angry I didnt get more than 1. drymounting friends with no jobs sleeping in and the ones I could track down dont have credit cards or not enough credit.

:hanging: + :lol:
Sounds like a great social circle.
:lol:

Well the ones who actually have legitimate jobs and lives (there arent many) I was too embarrassed to bother with buying me a print.

:oops:
cro225
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 pm

F**K!!! Forgot all about this and was out playing with the dogs. Anyone with buyers remore (yeah right) please be in touch. Have lots to trade or can pay ca$h.
roo
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:47 pm

CHR1S wrote:
CHR1S wrote:
roo wrote:
CHR1S wrote:The only color I'm not too keen on is the purple. Once these are all in hand we need to start a color swap thread so people can trade for colors they like.
If i get yellow ( dont like yellow ) and you get purple ( love purple ) swap wit ya.?

Great image greaat price. The site was a bit of a struggle but all ended well. Now back to bed.... :pint:
You have a deal Roo.
....wait are you in Australia?!?!
Damn i was trying to keep that a secret.. :) R well, have it as a last resort if no one in the states wants to swap wit u. :lol:
Drukqs
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:48 pm

cro225 wrote:F**K!!! Forgot all about this and was out playing with the dogs. Anyone with buyers remore (yeah right) please be in touch. Have lots to trade or can pay ca$h.

Gender Bender is still available... $1,750 though.

http://store.faile.net/products/gender- ... -stockings
http://store.faile.net/products/gender- ... -stockings
CHR1S
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:49 pm

Who said anything about dividing the colors equally?
therivler1
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 pm

is it acceptable to show off my OG now that they have all sold out? :D

Might have to pick up the papermonster release and make a wall of it.
roo
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:51 pm

Drukqs wrote:What's the general rule about "one per order"? I got my order in early and went back for another to give to my brother for Christmas, but I was concerned that Faile would assume I'm a flipper and cancel both orders.
They dont have one. I have never heard of them canceling a order... Now you will have to give your brother yours :ziggi:
Last edited by roo on Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sidewaysscott
Art God

:clap: :clap:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
CHR1S
Art Expert

Great image greaat price. The site was a bit of a struggle but all ended well. Now back to bed.... :pint:[/quote]

You have a deal Roo.[/quote]
....wait are you in Australia?!?![/quote]

Damn i was trying to keep that a secret.. :) R well, have it as a last resort if no one in the states wants to swap wit u. :lol:[/quote]

No worries Roo.....I'm happy to swap even if it means shipping to Australia. (hope I don't get purple...hope I don't get purple...)
electrachrome
Site Admin

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:53 pm

pjsteelerfan wrote:also got a nice call from AMEX to verify the charge- thought I was screwed by that
yup, me too. Nice that the cart holds it for ya.

*I'm still looking for Fashion Chimps for right around cost if anyone's needing some holiday scratch*
jsan20
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm

I love the size. It would be great to get a few of these at this same size. I can't wait for the next drop.
Drukqs
Art Connoisseur

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:55 pm

roo wrote:
Drukqs wrote:What's the general rule about "one per order"? I got my order in early and went back for another to give to my brother for Christmas, but I was concerned that Faile would assume I'm a flipper and cancel both orders.
They dont have one. I have never heard of them canceling a order... No you will have to give your brother yours :ziggi:
Oh well, now I know. I guess I'll have to buy myself Gender Bender and give my brother Tonight We Faile... what's another $1,750? :?
CHR1S
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:57 pm

Drukqs wrote:
roo wrote:
They dont have one. I have never heard of them canceling a order... No you will have to give your brother yours :ziggi:
Oh well, now I know. I guess I'll have to buy myself Gender Bender and give my brother Tonight We Faile... what's another $1,750? :?
I'll trade you my Tonight We Faile for your Gender Bender. You and your brother really should have the same print.
KennyRE317
Art Expert

Wed Nov 14, 2012 1:59 pm

buy from 2 accounts or have friends help you out