Art Freak

Thu May 24, 2018 10:30 am

Or having orders canceled for being annoying person

Sending a buncha emails = annoying
mmmm Beer :pint:
aldobishalini
Art Expert

Thu May 24, 2018 10:53 am

I actually got an email back from Obey after they canceled the order with my wife's info in the order and they said they canceled the order because we violated the multiple orders policy.

Clearly we didn't because we were only charged for 1 print... $67 something. I screencap the email confirmation showing one order and no reply yet.

They are terrible. I have nearly given up.
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
bapaik
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 24, 2018 11:08 am

aldobishalini wrote:I actually got an email back from Obey after they canceled the order with my wife's info in the order and they said they canceled the order because we violated the multiple orders policy.

Clearly we didn't because we were only charged for 1 print... $67 something. I screencap the email confirmation showing one order and no reply yet.

I feel like they should be forthcoming in why they banned you in the first place, not just FAQ response. I feel like they owe you that much.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu May 24, 2018 11:39 am

Luls. He already said he broke the one Obey rule, don't preflip. #TGT

P.S. Unless yer wife has a different last name, Bishalini isn't exactly common.
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu May 24, 2018 11:50 am

aldobishalini wrote:I actually got an email back from Obey after they canceled the order with my wife's info in the order and they said they canceled the order because we violated the multiple orders policy.

choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
dundun
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 24, 2018 11:52 am

franklinstowr
Flipper

Thu May 24, 2018 1:07 pm

Looks like prices on the HPM's increased 3x since last year.... Euro conversion rate hasn't fluctuated that much but damn that's a big price bump.
bsharp wrote:
I’m excited to be in Vienna for "Golden Future,” my show with Galerie Ernst Hilger. The show presents a selection of recent paintings, mixed media prints, mono-engravings, and retired stencils. The title "Golden Future” refers to the safe and prosperous future we all want, while asking the question: who has access to the golden future and whose future will be compromised by the machinery delivering a golden future to some? With the art in "Golden Future” I try to tackle a number of social and political issues currently in crisis including racial bias, xenophobia, sexism, media disintegration, environmental destruction, police brutality, and the corrupting influence of capitalist interests on government. Many of the art pieces showcase portraiture designed to represent a universal humanity that transcends cultural, political, racial, and religious divides. My aim with "Golden Future” is to seduce and provoke viewers and to create a dialogue about what needs to be addressed to achieve a more just, or “golden,” future.

Shepard Fairey - GOLDEN FUTURE
Thursday, May, 24, 2018, 7-9 pm
Galerie Ernst Hilger, Dorotheergasse 5, 1010 Wien
Duration: May 25 - July 27, 2018

More pieces from the show can be viewed here:
http://www.hilger.at/823_EN-galery-Gale ... Hilger.htm

Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu May 24, 2018 1:13 pm

Where's the prices?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Thu May 24, 2018 1:47 pm

those LF hpms are gonna be hawt. anybody know pricing?
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Thu May 24, 2018 1:49 pm

If you have to ask...
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
stuckeyc
Art Expert

Thu May 24, 2018 2:05 pm

more or less than a rubylith? more interested in the stencils anyways
Last edited by stuckeyc on Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Woo5lscott
Art Expert

Thu May 24, 2018 2:08 pm

It’s just paper..no use in worrying about it. If having Obey prints mean that much to you, have a solid hookup on drop days
aldobishalini
Art Expert

Thu May 24, 2018 2:25 pm

Codeblue wrote:Luls. He already said he broke the one Obey rule, don't preflip. #TGT

P.S. Unless yer wife has a different last name, Bishalini isn't exactly common.
BISHALINI isn't my actual last name, nor is ALDO my actual first name. AND .. Yes, I understand that I am banned lol But my wife actually does have a different last name... or at least she uses her maiden name on her credit card. I think the refund on her order wasn't related to me...surprisingly. And if that's the case, they aren't tracking IPs. :clap:
Woo5lscott wrote: It’s just paper..no use in worrying about it. If having Obey prints mean that much to you, have a solid hookup on drop days
And I am not worried about it at all, I've been laughing this whole time about it. I just want to get off the list because when something drops that I REALLY want, I'd rather get it myself. But I'll get a PB if not.

HOPE YOU BOYS HAVE A GOOD HOLIDAY!!!
BISHALINI.com (My Collection) Image

“Weather forecast for tonight: dark. Continued dark overnight, with widely scattered light by morning.”
geka
Art Enthusiast

Thu May 24, 2018 2:48 pm

Beyond the Streets Billboard
Silkscreen und Mixed Media Collage on Paper, HPM 67,3 x 121,9 cm
Ed. 1/12
17500€

Shepard Fairey
Bleeding Lotus, Version 2
Mixed Media (Stencil, Silkscreen und Collage) on Paper 53,3 x 45,7 cm
12500€

Shepard Fairey Wrong Path