Framed by Furthur Frames

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:28 am

Steve.

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:31 am

Widespread. Possibly one of the coolest things Peacedog has done. I had trouble getting this out of the shop even after I paid for it! :wink:

“If we had had confidence that the president clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said so.”
“The Constitution requires a process other than the criminal justice system to formally accuse a sitting president of wrongdoing.” R. Mueller
desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:32 am

Grinderman.

desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:34 am

Massive Attack.

desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:35 am

A Timeless classic, Mr. Rick Griffin.

desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:36 am

And one more Rock classic by Randy Tuten.
The last one for a bit folks, hope you enjoy.
HappaHaoli
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:43 am

Stellar collection and ridiculous framing!

I wonder if Denver realtors are ever given distance to Peacedog's shop as a criteria for buying a new house? It would be on my list.
Image x6 ImageImage x2
"I had this dream where I relished the fray, and the screaming filled my head all day."
desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:46 am

HappaHaoli wrote:Stellar collection and ridiculous framing!

I wonder if Denver realtors are ever given distance to Peacedog's shop as a criteria for buying a new house? It would be on my list.
I've actually thought about moving closer to downtown Denver to cut my commute time to Furthur Frames. :wink:
I spend way too much time there. :lol:
mazdog
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:00 am

Note to self: Reverse bevels FTW!!!

Great collection of Peacedog frame ups there desch. He loves those wrapped mats eh.
desch
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:03 am

mazdog wrote: He loves those wrapped mats eh.
Him and I both.
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:35 pm

Desch, you have no idea how jealous I am of all that work. :clap: :notworthy:
I wouldn't be able to afford it anyways... :cry:
JAWilmesJr
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm a fan of simple framing myself, but these frames are amazing, they really bring the art to life rather than overshadowing the piece they are showcasing.

Peacedog, you are an artist yourself.

Desch, your collection is nuts, and the art inside the frames ain't too bad either.
Goonies never say die!
EZ1221C
Art Connoisseur

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:16 pm

desch wrote: Image
This is incredible. Beyond belief. The gold frame looks gorgeous with that poster.
ironjaiden
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:53 pm

Desch perfectly illustrates what's so special about Furthur Frames. The attention to detail and respect for the work inside the frame is outstanding. Each frame job is married to the poster so well you'd think Corey and the artist worked together on the project.

:clap:
daviddelgadoh
Art Expert

Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:59 pm

I wish it wasn't so damn expensive otherwise I'd frame ALL my Stouts with that mat layout (neutral, thin black, accent, thin black). All his frame jobs look superb but I still think that his Stout frame ups are the clear winners* out of all Stout frame ups.

*not that it is a contest or anything... :pint: