Christmas Shipping

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.

Postby SpotlightDisplays on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:12 am

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know if they are going to order frames as gifts for Christmas or they want to have prints on the wall for Christmas Parties..... it's going to be a busy year so in order to get them to you on time, please get the orders in starting now. I don't have a cutoff date yet but it will probably be around the 12th.

Hope everyone has a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Postby hunterjax on Tue Nov 21, 2017 11:44 am

SpotlightDisplays wrote:Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let everyone know if they are going to order frames as gifts for Christmas or they want to have prints on the wall for Christmas Parties..... it's going to be a busy year so in order to get them to you on time, please get the orders in starting now. I don't have a cutoff date yet but it will probably be around the 12th.

Robert - been meaning to say that I finally ordered two of your frames and I love them. They really lived up to the hype on these boards. Thanks again and hoping that I actually will be getting an order in for a couple more before your christmas cutoff as gifts to myself!
hunterjax
Art Expert

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby SpotlightDisplays on Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:18 pm

hunterjax wrote:
SpotlightDisplays wrote:Hey Guys,

Robert - been meaning to say that I finally ordered two of your frames and I love them. They really lived up to the hype on these boards. Thanks again and hoping that I actually will be getting an order in for a couple more before your christmas cutoff as gifts to myself!

Thank you very much Hunter!!!! I truly appreciate your kind words!!!! Really glad you are happy!!!!!!!!!! Have a Safe and Happy Thanksgiving!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Postby SpotlightDisplays on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:38 pm

Ok guys, so the 14th is the Very latest. Merry Christmas!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Return to Framing Corner