All things Spotlight Displays

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.
Jamilton
Art Expert

Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:29 pm

ffactoryxx wrote:
Jamilton wrote:Recently did some painting and got these up once it was done.
Stout Wall.jpg
What was the model frame type of these? Exactly what I'm looking for
fudge. Sorry I just saw this. Yes these are the wide border 24x36 frames.

This one. http://www.spotlightdisplays.com/art-pr ... 24x36.html
63schoeffling
Art Expert

Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:56 am

ffactoryxx wrote:Here's a good question. They look easy to hang and I'll be getting a few but... I assume you need to screw these into studs or do you use wall anchors? Can just screw through dry wall and expect them to stay.

I have mine screwed in. No problem.
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Tue May 24, 2016 7:44 am

Sorry Ffactory for not answering your questions and thank you to everyone that did! I get my mail 99% of the time with my iPhone and there is no spam filter so I should be getting the alerts. Ether I'm just not getting them or I don't see them mixed in with the spam.

Anyway, just came on here to see if anyone had "The Big Salad"
by Tim Doyle and wanted to do a trade for frames?

Thanks Guys!
glenn1
Art Expert

Thu May 26, 2016 10:54 am

SpotlightDisplays wrote:Anyway, just came on here to see if anyone had "The Big Salad"

Thanks Guys!
If no one bites, Spoke-Art.com has both a GID version and an extra large version for sale.
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Thu May 26, 2016 12:57 pm

glenn1 wrote:
SpotlightDisplays wrote:Anyway, just came on here to see if anyone had "The Big Salad"

Thanks Guys!
If no one bites, Spoke-Art.com has both a GID version and an extra large version for sale.
Thank you very much Glenn I did see them, just though someone might want some frames and it would work out for both of use!!!!! I am waiting for one person to respond back and then will pull the trigger on those if they don't want to make a trade!!!

Thanks again!!!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:25 pm

Anybody have Vance Kelly's Tombstone "Justice is coming" they would like to trade for Frames? Hope everyone is doing great!!
glenn1
Art Expert

Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:30 am

Two more frames came in the other day. I think that brings me up to about 10 or 11. Love these things.
chisoxcollector
Art Connoisseur

Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:08 am

I have two of these frames on my walls, with more to come.

SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:40 pm

chisoxcollector wrote:I have two of these frames on my walls, with more to come.

Man, why am I not getting post alerts! Anyway those prints are Amazing and where did you get the Casablanca???!!?!!???!!!!?!!?! It is just Awesome!!!!!!! I want one bad!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for posting and thank you Glenn!!!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:45 pm

chisoxcollector wrote:I have two of these frames on my walls, with more to come.

Actually that Hail Ceasar is just amazing as well!!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 13, 2016 12:46 pm

Hello everyone, just wanted to put some information out for people of some questions I get asked. I am just copying and Pasting from an email that goes out after purchase. It has actual been updated with some good practices that everyone should follow.

Thanks for all the new Likes and your business!!!! It means more than you know!!!

After Ordering:

If you haven't done so already, please measure your posters and get back to me in the next day with any size changes. Remember that just because someone lists your poster at a certain size doesn't mean it is that size. And although there are certain sizes designated for posters, that doesn't mean that poster was cut to that exact size, especially French Grande's and Japanese Posters.

ALSO, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH THE CORNERS OF THE FRAMES AND THE METAL CLIP SPRINGS THAT ALLOW THE FRAME TO SNAP OPEN AND CLOSED AS THEY ARE SHARP!!!!!

We do not recommend putting any frame on a wall with DuctWork for Heating or Air Condition, or Return Air Exchange DuctWork as this could cause differences in temperature and possibly cause warping to occur.

Also, our overlays are UV Protective and Acid Free. That being said, you should never put a frame and poster or print in direct sunlight. It's also a good idea to switch out your posters from time to time every couple years. That's what makes our frames so great. Even if you had the most expensive UV Quality Glass in front of your poster or print, the poster will fade over years of exposure to sunlight; even indoor Lighting which would take a lot longer. The only way to truly protect a Print is to not display it. Or switch them out from time to time which again is what makes our frames so Great!
chisoxcollector
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:11 pm

Amazing and where did you get the Casablanca???!!?!!???!!!!?!!?! It is just Awesome!!!!!!! I want one bad!!!!!!!!!!!
It's by Jonathan Burton. It was a private commission. There are 15 each of the color version (which is framed in this image) and the black and white version.

Just added some more art in Spotlight frames to my Casablanca wall.

SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:18 pm

chisoxcollector wrote:
Amazing and where did you get the Casablanca???!!?!!???!!!!?!!?! It is just Awesome!!!!!!! I want one bad!!!!!!!!!!!
It's by Jonathan Burton. It was a private commission. There are 15 each of the color version (which is framed in this image) and the black and white version.

Just added some more art in Spotlight frames to my Casablanca wall.

Wow!!!! Thanks for sharing!!!! Looks awesome!!!!!
THX1138

Sun Aug 14, 2016 8:06 pm

Finally hung my 60 x 40 Blade Runner poster thanks to Spotlight Frames affordable ginormous size frames. I've had this poster for 25 years and never hung it because of cost. My Blade Runner wall begins!!!
chisoxcollector
Art Connoisseur

Mon Aug 22, 2016 8:23 pm

My newest Spotlight frameups! Pardon the glare on the 2001.