All things Spotlight Displays

Share your pictures of framed art and discuss framing.

Postby SpotlightDisplays on Tue Dec 12, 2017 8:40 pm

Ok guys, so the 14th is the Very latest for Christmas Delivery.

Merry Christmas!!!
SpotlightDisplays
Art Connoisseur

Postby hardman314 on Wed Dec 27, 2017 1:59 pm

I purchased a 18X24 white frame for one of my new posters and my experience with Robert and All Things Spotlight Displays was very good.

The customer service from Robert was amazing. He was in communication with me during the shipping process and was pleasant to talk with.

The frame is better then I expected. It comes with instructions and it is easy to place print(s) inside. The frame it self (18x24) came with the borders attached, all I had to do was pop up the place holders on the side of the frame and place my print between the overlays provided within the frame. Again very easy and the quality is good to keep prints safe and protected while inside the frame. There is an emphasis put towards measuring your print and sending All Spotlight Displays the correct print measurements in order for them to make the right sized frame (this is important since each frame is cut to the measurements provided).

The combination of Robert being awesome and the quality of the frame I will be a repeat customer.

Thanks Robert! :pint:
hardman314
Art Connoisseur

Postby jayper on Tue Jan 23, 2018 11:09 pm

Grabbed an 18x24 a few weeks back to test these out. Seems like a pretty sweet product so far.

Just got this on the wall a few minutes ago. Don't mind the pencil marks that I need to touch up!

jayper
Art Expert

Postby jayper on Sun Jul 08, 2018 7:19 pm

Who wore it best?

jayper
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Framing Corner