Sleeve recommendation for signed prints?

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..

Postby ccsmd598 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:28 pm

Hey all! I have a Michael J Fox/Struzan signed BTTF 27x41 print coming in the next few weeks and was looking for a sleeve storage option that can fit that size + something ideal for protecting the signature (not sure if anything special is needed?)

Thanks for your time,

Chris
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby rubberneck on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:31 pm

A frame would store it just as well.
User avatar
rubberneck
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24667
Joined: Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:19 pm
Location: Houston, TX

Postby ccsmd598 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:34 pm

rubberneck wrote:A frame would store it just as well.


Hahah planning on sending it out to Framing Devil over the summer ya smartass 8)
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby hunterjax on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:49 pm

bags unlimited may have a mylar/poly sleeve size that would work for this - I have used their's for 24x36 but not positive they go up into bigger sizes.

EDIT: yes they do:

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/3 ... short-edge

EDIT 2: oof. That price.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby ccsmd598 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:52 pm

hunterjax wrote:bags unlimited may have a mylar/poly sleeve size that would work for this - I have used their's for 24x36 but not positive they go up into bigger sizes.

EDIT: yes they do:

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/3 ... short-edge

EDIT 2: oof. That price.


Haha thanks man! Most appreciated

Yeah that price for sure :hanging:
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby hunterjax on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:54 pm

ccsmd598 wrote:
hunterjax wrote:bags unlimited may have a mylar/poly sleeve size that would work for this - I have used their's for 24x36 but not positive they go up into bigger sizes.

EDIT: yes they do:

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/3 ... short-edge

EDIT 2: oof. That price.


Haha thanks man! Most appreciated

Yeah that price for sure :hanging:

I thought it was for one - it's for ten so actually not that bad. Their website is straight out of 1996.
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby ccsmd598 on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 pm

hunterjax wrote:
ccsmd598 wrote:
hunterjax wrote:bags unlimited may have a mylar/poly sleeve size that would work for this - I have used their's for 24x36 but not positive they go up into bigger sizes.

EDIT: yes they do:

https://www.bagsunlimited.com/product/3 ... short-edge

EDIT 2: oof. That price.


Haha thanks man! Most appreciated

Yeah that price for sure :hanging:

I thought it was for one - it's for ten so actually not that bad. Their website is straight out of 1996.


RELEVANT

https://www.warnerbros.com/archive/spac ... ie/jam.htm
User avatar
ccsmd598
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1636
Joined: Wed May 04, 2016 5:33 pm
Ya'll see the leprechaun say yaaaaaa!

Postby DarkenedShrine on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:56 pm

hunterjax wrote:Their website is straight out of 1996.


:lol:
User avatar
DarkenedShrine
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 840
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:16 pm
Image

Postby hunterjax on Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:58 pm

ha!
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.

Postby sixstringer on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:01 pm

At quick glance I thought it read

"Slave recommendation for signing prints?"

:)
User avatar
sixstringer
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 6486
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Postby hunterjax on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:15 pm

sixstringer wrote:At quick glance I thought it read

"Slave recommendation for signing prints?"

:)

There's a FB group for that . . . :wink:
User avatar
hunterjax
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3228
Joined: Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:40 am
_____________
RambosRemodeler wrote:.........You're entitled to your opinion but it's wrong.

Kramerica wrote: . . . . . Also, never listen to anything rambo says.


Return to Art Care



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest