ISO 24x36 Acid Free Portfolios

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..

Postby meskell on Fri May 25, 2018 10:24 pm

dodgers77 wrote:
cotis wrote:
jlabbate wrote:nice price on the portfolio sheets..I believe I used to pay about $50 for a 5pk for the picturesque ones from jerry's Artarama
do these sheets fit in a picturesque portfolio?

pretty sure it's been stated that they will not fit in the old portfolios.

:cry:

It may not be the ideal fit but they fit. The sleeve's binder holes all line up just fine with the last three or so needing to be slightly manipulated to fit onto the rings. Because of that, you also need to take a little more care turning the pages. Other than that, everything else fits inside the portfolio the same. Worth the pickup if you already have a binder and don't need another.
meskell
Art Expert

Wanda: I can't stand people, I hate them. Do you hate them?
Henry: No, but I seem to feel better when they're not around.

Postby dodgers77 on Fri May 25, 2018 10:56 pm

meskell wrote:
dodgers77 wrote:
cotis wrote:
jlabbate wrote:nice price on the portfolio sheets..I believe I used to pay about $50 for a 5pk for the picturesque ones from jerry's Artarama
do these sheets fit in a picturesque portfolio?

pretty sure it's been stated that they will not fit in the old portfolios.

:cry:

It may not be the ideal fit but they fit. The sleeve's binder holes all line up just fine with the last three or so needing to be slightly manipulated to fit onto the rings. Because of that, you also need to take a little more care turning the pages. Other than that, everything else fits inside the portfolio the same. Worth the pickup if you already have a binder and don't need another.

Thanks for the feedback meskell, I’ll give them a shot.
dodgers77
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Art Care