I received a damaged print today

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 pm

it's sad to act like a donkey and pre flip everything to the same forum you beg PBs for whenever you can't get to it online first :roll:
Image #trollcru
danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:58 pm

That is barely damaged. Put a spoon to it. Move on. :wink:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Apr 29, 2013 9:59 pm

sidewaysscott wrote:That is barely damaged. Put a spoon to it. Move on. :wink:
I figured spooning was probably the best method but just wanted to ask you guys as well for suggestions since yall have been doing this a lot longer than I have. Thanks :)
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.
sidewaysscott
Art God

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Mine arrived today, however, I'm 1000 miles away from it. I can't wait to see it. Gonna frame it for my daughters room. :pint:
pay via paypal, use credit card,file dispute at the 20 day mark if suspicious. don't deal with noobs. don't trade with noobs. request feedback ahead of time. there are lots of good people 'round here.
rubberneck
Art God

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:12 pm

Spoon it and it'll be fine...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=515-EfhXne0

"rara charta, gravi negotio"
Cragars
Art Expert

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:17 pm

srdzevon wrote:Cover it with a frame maybe?
theperfecttree
EB Team

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:30 pm

RambosRemodeler wrote:So any ideas if this can be fixed or is the best idea just frame it up and that is that?
frame it and no one will ever know there's a tiny little bump because no one will be able to see it. seriously, that's really minor damage since it's on the edge like that. If this was something you paid $2k for then it might be a bigger deal but this is nothing (IMO). frame and enjoy :pint:
OtomoChaser
Art Expert

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:33 pm

Good luck mate. Tis gonna look sweet in a frame,no doubt. Enjoy that Totoro :)
VROOOOM!!! TETSUOOOO!!! Image
アキラ
selenite
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:47 pm

BetterCallSaul wrote: I contacted her and she had no replacements and would only refund me $10. Now I'm stuck with a fudge print and no refund. She was very nice when I bought the print, not the case when I inquired about a refund.
Sorry about the failip, bro. Why not pass it along at cost to someone who actually wants to frame it and get your full $40 "refund".
hellosir
Art Freak

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 pm

BetterCallSaul wrote:
mafurman wrote:Mine came in alright today, but thought the tape idea was not real smart. She also signed right on the edge of the paper...

Jieyi seems really nice, so I would definitely take it up with her.
I contacted her and she had no replacements and would only refund me $10. Now I'm stuck with a fudge print and no refund. She was very nice when I bought the print, not the case when I inquired about a refund.
Stuck with a fudge print? Let's see the shittiness!
RambosRemodeler
Art Freak

Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:27 pm

selenite wrote:
BetterCallSaul wrote: I contacted her and she had no replacements and would only refund me $10. Now I'm stuck with a fudge print and no refund. She was very nice when I bought the print, not the case when I inquired about a refund.
Sorry about the failip, bro. Why not pass it along at cost to someone who actually wants to frame it and get your full $40 "refund".

Can you post pics of yours? I also had a little paint that was removed from left side by the tape. She was pretty easy to deal with when I notified her of problem. I don't think it will happen again. We had a talk about the whole issue. Time will tell I suppose.
choke wrote:I won't give up a flip that I can get myself to someone who is convinced they need it. None of us need any of this fudge. It's art. It's not medicine.