The official IWish weight bag thread

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..
IWish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:04 pm

leary411 wrote: Also my Daughter rocks a Mood ring pin on her coat that Iwish made :)
I love that pin. :lol: No idea why...maybe brings back memories of my youth when mood rings were the hot thing.

Thanks for the nice words.

Okay, Kram...just saw your post before I submitted. What color are you interested in? When I can make a prototype - I'll make it in the color of your choice white/black?
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:21 pm

IWish wrote:"peen warmers"
They really come in handy in the winter.

P.S. Let's see a pic of these yuge bags.

P.P.S. Who makes em?
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.
AliRock110
Art Expert

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:32 pm

Kramerica wrote:I love the bags I got from you. I only wish you made some that are longer. Like 3" x 24". I can't stand most of these bush league bag sellers using rice or sand or some fudge.

What I really want is a bag full of lead shot. Nice and heavy and inorganic.
This all day every. Your pins aint to shabby either and the postcards I boght from last Valentine's day are still standing long after the chocolates and flowers have been eaten and wilted.
mattkardish
Art Expert

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:36 pm

IWish wrote:I am so upset over this. I can't believe it.
not worth your energy. what you do is appreciated.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:42 pm

IWish wrote:
leary411 wrote: Also my Daughter rocks a Mood ring pin on her coat that Iwish made :)
I love that pin. :lol: No idea why...maybe brings back memories of my youth when mood rings were the hot thing.

Thanks for the nice words.

Okay, Kram...just saw your post before I submitted. What color are you interested in? When I can make a prototype - I'll make it in the color of your choice white/black?
Definitely black. Thanks!
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:08 pm

Well, WTF? I guess this seems like a perfect time for me to order some of these bullshit, bootleg bags.

8)
I'm not someone else.
mrsippycups
Art Connoisseur

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:28 pm

lol, Wish is the only person the forum rushes to defend but also buys their stuff.

Glad to see the place still has heart on occasion

now back to what I want to see around here:
recycler wrote:You do not need poster nerds to tell you what you should like.
ISO: "Champagne Charlie" sheet music cover by Alfred Concanen
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:17 am

FWIW IWish, I don't think you've been black balled or people are avoiding buying from you. The hobby has just about fallen off a cliff in the last year and a half, comparatively speaking. Anytime a new member pops up here, they are assumed to be an alt (I understand the suspicion) so I don't think they go poking around as much when they do join. Most people look at sales, or try to sell, and are out.

So don't think about as you don't get business anymore, think of it as you've cornered the ebeans market already.

:cheers:
I'm not someone else.
Kramerica
Art Freak

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:34 am

Codeblue wrote:
IWish wrote:"peen warmers"
They really come in handy in the winter.

P.S. Let's see a pic of these yuge bags.

P.P.S. Who makes em?
Here's a pic from someone on FB who makes them.
When I'm done ranting about elite power that rules the planet under a totalitarian government that uses the media to keep people stupid, my throat gets parched. That's why I drink Orange Drink. - BH
Vonschinkel
Art Connoisseur

Sat Feb 04, 2017 11:55 am

Those long bags are something I didn't know I wanted until I saw them.
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:09 pm

I'm currently working on a design for long bags. I have an idea that will allow you to adjust the weight of the bags. If all goes well, you'll be able to adjust the weight from...say...3 lbs. up to 9-12 lbs. You will be able to add/remove weight as needed. Best thing is that I'll be able to ship them unfilled and you won't need to fill them with gems, sand, bb's or rice. You will fill them with something you would never think of and is readily available.

:D I have a plan...just give me a week - I have enough supplies left to finish prototype bags. My intention is to finish a bag or two then send one to a couple of members to test them out and provide feedback.

Please be patient before you buy.

Just shipped these off to a customer this morning.
IWish
Art Expert

Sat Feb 04, 2017 6:33 pm

I made small bags with 1-image each...in lieu of 3 in one in my previous photo.
Rick_a_c
Art Expert

Sat Feb 04, 2017 8:39 pm

IWish wrote:I made small bags with 1-image each...in lieu of 3 in one in my previous photo.
Awesome!
I always defer to someone who's wearing a beater, regardless of what else he's wearing.
gordo55
Art Expert

Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:25 am

Sue - Once you get thru the prototype stage count me in for an order on the long bags...

peace.
THC
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Mon Feb 06, 2017 9:27 am

Love my bags! Pretty much bought a lifetime supply a few years back and use them all the time. IWish's are definitely the best out of the ones I've seen. (Just look at those crap patterns/designs on the ones by someone else posted above.) Anytime I see someone else selling bags I write them off as a wannabe; a pale imitation.

Love those Dark Side of the Moon bags :pint: