Weights for flattening

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..
Wockenfuss
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:37 pm

Just received my set of Mondo themed weight bags from iWish. Thanks Sue, you rock!

I Heart Haddonfield.
Ctg9095
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:02 pm

Almost forgot to mention (and also because I just found out from her PM'ing me earlier), some of the bags I received are GID. I'll try to take some pictures later and let you guys know how they turned out. Either way, I'm fully satisfied :clap:
lordhelmet
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:28 pm

just a quick question did you send her the images you wanted or needed to get permission
from the artist first.
RottenAtom
Art Freak

Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:41 pm

How did I miss this thread until now?

Here's some of the bags IWish has made for me.

^^^I used them for the WHO THE #$%! IS THAT??? GIVEAWAY

Directors Series

:pint:
IWish
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:15 pm

lordhelmet wrote:just a quick question did you send her the images you wanted or needed to get permission
from the artist first.
I use an image one time. I make these to add some fun to this hobby and would never disrespect by mass-producing.
time
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 pm

Ctg9095 wrote:Almost forgot to mention (and also because I just found out from her PM'ing me earlier), some of the bags I received are GID. I'll try to take some pictures later and let you guys know how they turned out. Either way, I'm fully satisfied :clap:
GID?!! How do I get that?!
IWish
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:35 pm

time wrote:GID?!! How do I get that?!
Yeah...I feel like such a nerd. I bought some GID transfer paper on clearance in my last order. I just can't help myself. Why anyone would want GID bags...I-have-no-idea. I just wanted to see how they look. You would never know that they were GID unless I told you...no difference in image quality.

I experiment all the time printing stuff. It's sorta' an obsession of mine. I love seeing these on fabric...they're like miniature canvas.

Note to roo: You are so goddman funny, man. (He signed-up 5 TIMES on the giveaway sheet.) :D
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:44 pm

IWish wrote:
time wrote:GID?!! How do I get that?!
Yeah...I feel like such a nerd. I bought some GID transfer paper on clearance in my last order. I just can't help myself. Why anyone would want GID bags...I-have-no-idea. I just wanted to see how they look. You would never know that they were GID unless I told you...no difference in image quality.

I experiment all the time printing stuff. It's sorta' an obsession of mine. I love seeing these on fabric...they're like miniature canvas.

Note to roo: You are so goddman funny, man. (He signed-up 5 TIMES on the giveaway sheet.) :D
People have to convince themselves their favorite poster really is flattening in the dark. Bang - enters IWish and the GID poster weights!
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump
Rmazzarachio
Art Connoisseur

Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:07 pm

Picked up these (set of 4) at Target for $10.
lordhelmet
Art Expert

Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:18 pm

Just custom ordered some weights and can't wait ill post some pics when I receive them
Some very cool ones with some based of the mondo gallery
IWish
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:16 am

I've pm'd the winners for the giveaway. The magic hat selected:

balleetgirl121
time
Bickel

time
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:13 pm

IWish wrote:I've pm'd the winners for the giveaway. The magic hat selected:

balleetgirl121
time
Bickel

I finally won a lottery through EB! Perfect timing since I already know my choices and had them picked out to order more bags either way! Thanks IWish!
southerngarden
Art Expert

Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 pm

got off my lazy ass and took a photo.

these are from IWISH. from my first message to her, discussing what i wanted, to when i received them in hand, was probably about 4-5 days, maybe less...her customer satisfaction is unparalleled...ive used them, to flatten out my HORKEY GRAVEYARD, and they work very well. shipped to my door, fast, they were cheaper than anything ive found on the internet and look AWESOME! (yeah, the bean bags from target are cheaper, yeah fat chicks work too, and yes the DIY marbles in a sock work as well, but these, from a poster collector's view, are just sweet!)

I cannot recommend IWISH enough! if you are looking for some great paper weights contact her ASAP before she raises her prices (as she damn well should, cause these are amazing and CUSTOM MADE!).

Thanks again SUE, you ROCK! :notworthy:

(and NO, you cant copy me...come up with your own ideas!)
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:08 pm

Hey - I started an official thread for IWish here http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 3&t=111188. Please start using that thread for discussions/pictures about the work Sue does. She is a heck of a nice lady and does some outstanding work with custom poster weights.

Any other general discussions can continue here.
I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump