Weights for flattening

Information on shipping, storing and repairing your art, plus your reviews on products for art collecting, making, storing, etc..
balleetgirl121
Art Connoisseur

Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:24 am

I was one for the winners of the competition IWish ran for her new design weight bags. The purpose of this competition was for the winners to test the newly redesigned bags and provide feedback, so here goes…

The new design is comprised of two bags and “filling” (I used glass stones) which the receiver provides themself, this is how shipping costs a kept down.
The inner bag is easy to fill and the flip top holds the beads (or whatever filling one chooses) in securely. Placing the newly filled inner bag into the outer bag (which is the bag with the image on it) is simple you just give it a little jiggle and it slides into its resting place, all you have to do then is flip the outer top over and you’re done. I must say it is a trial and error process as to how much “filling” you can put into the inner bag and still be able to close the top. All in all once you figure out how much “filling” to put into the inner bag the process takes maybe, 2/3 minutes and requires little concentration. Yay for multi-tasking (I did mine while watching TV) :D

I have tested the bags to make sure the filling doesn’t fall out… thrown & shaken them around that sort of thing… no surprise in saying, nothing fell out! I have no doubt this is largely due, in part to the way the bag has been designed not to mention the inner bag is measured to fit perfectly into the outer bag.

On a personal level I always enjoy and appreciate an item that has been well made and for this all I can say thank you to IWish (Susan) for allowing me to take part in the review process and along the way score some free weight bags. :notworthy: The bags are excellent quality and the new redesign allows a really great product to reach more customers while keeping shipping costs down. This equals more money for IWish weight bags, which is what we all want anyway?!
ISO - Tori Amos Washington DC 07 Strawberryluna
OtomoChaser
Art Expert

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:23 am

Wow! Iwish,your bags look awesome! Need me some of them. I love the Ghibli ones you did for Baleetgirl.
I'm a huge akira fanboy. Please can you tell me if anyone has already had any Akira bags from you yet,and if so which images are still available please? Thank you! Loving your hard work.x
VROOOOM!!! TETSUOOOO!!! Image
アキラ
IWish
Art Expert

Mon Apr 15, 2013 9:32 am

OC, I sent you a pm with photobucket link showing bags made.

Thanks for your nice words. It's probably best to keep things in the other thread, here:

http://forum.expressobeans.com/viewtopi ... 3&t=111188