The future of the DNC

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby samuraiwriter on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:35 pm

Really disappointed with the DNC's choice of Perez. Hoped the party would choose Ellison, instead they go with Clinton and Obama lackey Perez... so much for learning from past mistakes. Yeah oligarchy! I suggest the DNC is dancing on the deck of the Titanic.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Postby bullelk on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:45 am

What has he done besides be a part of their teams in the past? I saw the altright pointing to some podesta emails that make him out to look bad but i read the emails and I didn't see any issues. The same people complaining about Perez wanting hilary to win, seem to have no issue with Russia wanting trump to win. If he is a trash bag, thank you in advance fir explaining why.
bullelk
Art Connoisseur

Postby samuraiwriter on Mon Feb 27, 2017 1:29 pm

bullelk wrote:What has he done besides be a part of their teams in the past? I saw the altright pointing to some podesta emails that make him out to look bad but i read the emails and I didn't see any issues. The same people complaining about Perez wanting hilary to win, seem to have no issue with Russia wanting trump to win. If he is a trash bag, thank you in advance fir explaining why.

No one said he is a trash bag, but he is a lackey of Obama and Clinton, who lobbied heavily for his election over Ellison.

For the DNC to align itself with the wing of the party that lost in historic fashion to that trash bag Trump and ignore the enthusiasm brought by Sanders / Ellison is typical of the modern Democratic party and will result in further losses in the future.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Postby bullelk on Mon Feb 27, 2017 2:10 pm

No one said he is a trash bag, but he is a lackey of Obama and Clinton, who lobbied heavily for his election over Ellison.

For the DNC to align itself with the wing of the party that lost in historic fashion to that trash bag Trump and ignore the enthusiasm brought by Sanders / Ellison is typical of the modern Democratic party and will result in further losses in the future.

Problem with the dems is 3 things imo:
corruption
an inability to connect
lack of focus as a party

I don't see him as corrupt just because he wants himself to win over someone else. Weird you would hold that against him to be honest. After the last fiasco, the dnc will be watched like a hawk or be crushed again. He tweeted a drymount you to trump already, so I'd say he is on his way to connecting well. And it's not his job to create a party agenda as dnc chair and get his party to rally behind it. To me that would show a lack of representation of the party as a whole as chair of the whole party, and part of why we had (have) a problem with the dnc. We need someone in congress to step up with someone cohesive.
bullelk
Art Connoisseur

Postby samuraiwriter on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:28 pm

bullelk wrote:

Problem with the dems is 3 things imo:
corruption
an inability to connect
lack of focus as a party

I don't see him as corrupt just because he wants himself to win over someone else. Weird you would hold that against him to be honest. After the last fiasco, the dnc will be watched like a hawk or be crushed again. He tweeted a drymount you to trump already, so I'd say he is on his way to connecting well. And it's not his job to create a party agenda as dnc chair and get his party to rally behind it. To me that would show a lack of representation of the party as a whole as chair of the whole party, and part of why we had (have) a problem with the dnc. We need someone in congress to step up with someone cohesive.

They will be crushed, sadly. Dems will lose more seats at the table and it'll be smooth sailing for Trump & Co. until 2020. Depending on how dumb the DNC leadership is, and who they "allow" to win the nomination, it could be devastating.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Postby fredo on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:33 pm

Shills gon' shill.

ps you missed a little spot of bullshit on your alt there.
fredo
Art God

Put the evidence in the car, junior

Postby samuraiwriter on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:51 pm

fredo wrote:Shills gon' shill.

ps you missed a little spot of bullshit on your alt there.

Stick to Kiwi politics, Freddy. You made it abundantly clear that you have no idea what is happening politically in this country last time around.

Remember?

Someone (me) saw the big picture. Someone (you) had your head so far up Clinton ass you couldn't see the forest from the trees. :pint:
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Postby fredo on Mon Feb 27, 2017 3:54 pm

But you're a dumb person.
fredo
Art God

Postby samuraiwriter on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:20 pm

:lol:

I never tire of your rapier wit, Freddy.
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Postby fredo on Mon Feb 27, 2017 4:40 pm

I do tire of shills, though. So why don't you do everyone a favor, come out of the closet, and post that I Love Dump thread you've been dreaming of but haven't yet gotten the guts up to start.
fredo
Art God

Postby samuraiwriter on Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:55 pm

Perhaps a step in the right direction? We'll see...

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/28/embattle ... -news.html
samuraiwriter
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Wed Mar 29, 2017 12:29 pm

Drain the swamp amirite?
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby MedicinalGrade on Mon Apr 03, 2017 6:06 pm

Even Perez cant be as bad as the last 2 in charge @DNC :hanging:
MedicinalGrade
Art Connoisseur

Postby GoBluePanic on Tue May 16, 2017 12:33 pm

The future of the DNC...

... will be established during the mid-terms in 2018.

If they can't get their head out of their collective asses and start moving on messaging and mobilizing to gain seats after this fudge show, they will be in serious trouble.
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

I'm not someone else.

Postby turnJBup on Tue May 16, 2017 1:14 pm

The problem with Dems is corruption?
Give me a drymounting break... I guess you aren't comparing them to Republicans then.

The problem with Dems is they are drymounting pussies... and are no match for all the elephant money and the manipulated dopes that vote red.
turnJBup
Art Expert

Return to Politics