America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby fredo on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:48 pm

finneganm wrote:
fredo wrote:I feel like this past year was scripted by Roger Waters.

I prefer his earlier work

fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Tue Mar 13, 2018 4:49 pm

mistersmith wrote:
jjttdw wrote:Oh, and booting Tillerson was the best move Dump has made all month. Pompeo will be better than Tillerson and the lady picked to replace Pompeo is a career CIA person.

Pompeo is already known to have met with Russian spies and the new head of the CIA was the architect of the torture program and the lead on destroying evidence of illegal acts at black box sites, but sure, they're wonderful people.

Don't these people have to be confirmed by congress? I know it is probably fait accompli, but I would love to get some of trumps cronies under oath.

edit:
Never mind. I found it. I thought this was immediate, but it looks like Tillerson's last day is March 31
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby gorkie on Tue Mar 13, 2018 10:16 pm

gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby misterx on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:08 pm

mistersmith wrote:
jjttdw wrote:Oh, and booting Tillerson was the best move Dump has made all month. Pompeo will be better than Tillerson and the lady picked to replace Pompeo is a career CIA person.

Pompeo is already known to have met with Russian spies and the new head of the CIA was the architect of the torture program and the lead on destroying evidence of illegal acts at black box sites, but sure, they're wonderful people.

How bad have things sunk over there that you are now giving war criminals, charged with torture, pats on the back and promotion after promotion?

Although I'm sure she will be granted diplomatic immunity, technically she will be arrested if she sets foot in the EU. Rightly so.

The first pdf found in the link below spells out what a POS she is. No problem watching prisoners, illegally held in a secret CIA prison in Thailand, never charged with any crime, being repeatedly waterboarded....

“On July 15,2002, a cable providing details on the proposed interrogation phase stated that only the DETENTION SITE GREEN chief of Base(Gina Haspel) would be allowed to interrupt or stop an
interrogation in process, and that the chief of Base would be the final decisionmaking authority as to whether the CIA's interrogation techniques applied to AbuZubaydah would be discontinued.”). Gina Haspel failed to make use of this power.Instead she watched as “Zubaydah vomited, passed out and urinated on himself while shackled … lost consciousness and bubbles began gurgling from his mouth[during a waterboarding session],”

http://www.ecchr.eu/en/our_work/interna ... rmany.html

Zubaydah? After 83 waterboardings ie.drownings, he is held in guantanamo. 16 years in total. Never charged.

Haspel holds one of the most powerful positions in the world.

Yet she tortured some folks....

Unrelated, but kinda.

This too...reports out of Russia
DYKSDOjX0AAJb7b.jpg
DYKSDOjX0AAJb7b.jpg (152.64 KiB) Viewed 154 times

Time will tell.
misterx
Art Expert

"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby chalkdust on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:19 pm

your idiotic statements are torture..
chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby misterx on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:22 pm

The truth has been known to hurt ya, bud.
misterx
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:29 pm

misterx wrote:The truth has been known to hurt ya, bud.

Are you even familiar with the actual truth? I agree when it comes to Haspel as a horrible choice, but then you have to parlay that into some conspiracy-laden fake flag bullshit about the US and Syria according to more Russian drivel. Why? I just shows how drymounting gullible you are when the music appeals to your ear regardless of the truth.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby gorkie on Tue Mar 13, 2018 11:55 pm

88701176-AB9C-43A8-82FA-8D965A16EB65.jpeg
88701176-AB9C-43A8-82FA-8D965A16EB65.jpeg (109.97 KiB) Viewed 139 times
gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby mike123230 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:04 am

gorkie wrote:
88701176-AB9C-43A8-82FA-8D965A16EB65.jpeg

Should really include a date of that tweet since that list keeps getting longer.
mike123230
Art Expert

Postby misterx on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:26 am

comountaingolf wrote:
misterx wrote:The truth has been known to hurt ya, bud.

Are you even familiar with the actual truth? I agree when it comes to Haspel as a horrible choice, but then you have to parlay that into some conspiracy-laden fake flag bullshit about the US and Syria according to more Russian drivel. Why? I just shows how drymounting gullible you are when the music appeals to your ear regardless of the truth.

Everytime I post something, you pop up, put me down and swear at me.

Instead of constantly being so concerned about me, howzabout you take a good look at You?

Your latest gripe is I parlayed( your term, I referred to them as unrelated...) two stories together??!!

misterx
Art Expert

Postby chalkdust on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:56 am

good one.
chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby misterx on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:16 am

Part II

https://uk.reuters.com/article/mideast- ... KL8N1QV5LM

BEWARE

THE REUTERS LINK MAY CONTAIN CONSPIRACY-LADEN FAKE FLAG BULLSHIT ABOUT THE US AND SYRIA.

If ultimately true, the ramifications are very scary indeed. America needs to drymount off out of the ME and take all its military bases with it. Seriously.

(normally called a false flag but gopher-mountain likes to make up his own cute names for things...lets let it slide, shall we?
misterx
Art Expert

Postby SPAC04 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:41 am

misterx wrote:Image
SPAC04
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:22 am

Hey (as I pop up) you're nothing but a drymounting Russian shill who's more than happy to support a despot like Assad (as I put you down) so why don't just drymount off with the pro-Putin bullshit and crawl back into your cave. You're rants do nothing but feed you're drymounting deranged Anti-American ego (as I swear at you...)

Now drymount off :pint:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby desch on Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:35 am

misterx wrote:
How bad have things sunk over there that you are now giving war criminals, charged with torture, pats on the back and promotion after promotion?

Although I'm sure she will be granted diplomatic immunity, technically she will be arrested if she sets foot in the EU. Rightly so.

The first pdf found in the link below spells out what a POS she is. No problem watching prisoners, illegally held in a secret CIA prison in Thailand, never charged with any crime, being repeatedly waterboarded....

Hey look KomradX has some witty criticism for us Hillary voters. So you can't grasp the concept that you're pointing fingers at people that didn't vote for Trump and by proxy, don't like the fact that Trump is elevating this woman.

Did you think Mistersmith's post was in some way an endorsement and we are congratulating ourselves and patting ourselves on the back that this person, who tortured people, is now being rewarded with the CIA?

You're the idiot who kept saying that Trump isn't that bad and that you couldn't understand why we would for Hillary (evil incarnate right?) over him. If she had been elected, neither one of these people would be in the cabinet or in high levels of government. So what's your point here? We should not have voted for Trump? :roll:

Most of us actually agree with your assessment on this, so quit criticizing. We didn't vote for him; Know your audience or quit being a Troll (the most likely option here) or both, MORON!
desch
Art Expert

mistersmith wrote:X, delete your account. Seriously. We're tired of your horseshit. Leave EB. Either that, or realize you've been fooled, utterly and entirely, because you're a paranoid coward.

PreviousNext

Return to Politics