America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby finneganm on Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:55 pm

If it wasn’t so terrible, the whole thing is pretty lulzy
finneganm
Art Freak

That's what she said

Postby pvecchi on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:06 pm

Codeblue wrote:
finneganm wrote:I’m still in the camp that believes that Trump brought Bannon on to launch an angrier version of Fox News after he lost the election, because he had zero desire to actually. I believe that him winning was his worst case scenario.

Luls @ believing that a megalomaniac like dump wouldn't wanna hold teh highest position of power in teh nation.

I kinda disagree. I think he was just trying to raise his profile and sell more stuff. He’s one lazy MF. His complete lack of any preoreparedness to assume the role supports that
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:18 pm

When was the last time he was prepared for anything though? He treats the presidency just like any other "job" he's had in the past decade.
Codeblue
Yaks 2 Much

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby gorkie on Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:35 pm

But he's super athletic.

How many times has President Donald Trump played golf while in office?

https://thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnett ... ce-103836/

Dump.JPG
Dump.JPG (69.13 KiB) Viewed 359 times
gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby fredo on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:27 pm

pvecchi wrote:
Codeblue wrote:
finneganm wrote:I’m still in the camp that believes that Trump brought Bannon on to launch an angrier version of Fox News after he lost the election, because he had zero desire to actually. I believe that him winning was his worst case scenario.

Luls @ believing that a megalomaniac like dump wouldn't wanna hold teh highest position of power in teh nation.

I kinda disagree. I think he was just trying to raise his profile and sell more stuff. He’s one lazy MF. His complete lack of any preoreparedness to assume the role supports that

No reason it can't be both. The wants don't add up to a coherent...anything, but I can see him not thinking about that.
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby rubberneck on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:31 pm

fredo wrote:
pvecchi wrote:
Codeblue wrote:

No reason it can't be both. The wants don't add up to a coherent...anything, but I can see him not thinking about that.

Dat 'art of the deal' logic...
rubberneck
Art God

Postby gorkie on Thu Mar 08, 2018 4:33 pm

Vladimir Putin warns enemies will ‘swallow poison’, UK confirm nerve agent ‘used to kill’ Russian spy

https://thenewdaily.com.au/news/world/2 ... oison-spy/
gorkie
Art Freak

Postby BlakeAronson on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:22 pm

Codeblue wrote:

if you read fire and fury, a lot of it is dedicated to the fact that he didn't want/plan to win, and it makes sense given what a cluster drymount their campaign was as well as the first year in office. They absolutely did not plan to win and did not plan for his presidency. One of the take aways from the books position on that is that the dude has lived in his penthouse suite top floor of trump tower since the 80s. Every day he would take the elevator floor down one level to his full floor office. Not easy to uproot from your local/life of 30 plus something years and have to go to that "shithole" white house and actually have to try do some work...
BlakeAronson
Flipper

8=====D~~~~

Postby gorkie on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:41 pm

Uranium One = Uranium ZERO

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/08/politics ... index.html

The Democratic memo stated that Campbell did not back up Republican claims of a quid pro quo. He did not, for instance, recall anyone mentioning a $500,000 speaking fee for Bill Clinton in Moscow, one issue that Republicans have raised about the Uranium One matter.

Campbell stated that Tenex officials had bragged about "influence from Moscow" over the Clintons, but he did not tell the FBI about any statements involving attempts to influence the Clintons, according to the memo.
gorkie
Art Freak

Postby Woo5lscott on Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:53 pm

drymount CNN :lol:

Zero credibility
Woo5lscott
Art Connoisseur

Postby chalkdust on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:16 pm

chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby gorkie on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:32 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:drymount CNN :lol:

Zero credibility

Derp.JPG
Derp.JPG (40.91 KiB) Viewed 212 times
gorkie
Art Freak

Postby fredo on Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:47 pm

This NK deal is gonna be awesome.
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby gorkie on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:01 pm

Kim Jong Un wants to be seen as Donald Trump’s equal. A meeting would do that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ki ... nald-trump’s-equal-a-meeting-would-do-that/ar-BBK2SRs?ocid=spartanntp
gorkie
Art Freak

Postby tweetick on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:20 pm

gorkie wrote:Kim Jong Un wants to be seen as Donald Trump’s equal. A meeting would do that.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/ki ... nald-trump’s-equal-a-meeting-would-do-that/ar-BBK2SRs?ocid=spartanntp

It appears President Stupid didn't know what ever other president since the 50s knew.
tweetick
Art Connoisseur

PreviousNext

Return to Politics