America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby gorkie on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:33 pm

jjttdw wrote:
gorkie wrote:Ex-SEAL who says he fired final bin Laden shot calls Trump's military parade 'third-world b-------'

https://www.cnn.com/2018/02/09/politics ... index.html


Any right thinking person knows such a parade would be third world bullshit. It really is embarrassing. How will Fox News spin it into something positive rather than the exercise in vanity that it truly is? I'd love to sit in that meeting.


Special needs POTUS has special needs.

Image
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11210
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby cktbreaker on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:36 pm

Nancy Pelosi talks for 8 hrs on DACA then in the middle of the night the Democrats cave in to the Republicans spending an additional $300 billion on military and domestic? Right on Chuck Schumer you tool.
cktbreaker
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Postby jjttdw on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:40 pm

cktbreaker wrote:Nancy Pelosi talks for 8 hrs on DACA then in the middle of the night the Democrats cave in to the Republicans spending an additional $300 billion on military and domestic? Right on Chuck Schumer you tool.


So now Dems are supposed to be deficit hawks?? DACA should have been part of it?? DACA will be next on the list and nothing will happen in DC until it is fixed. Nothing.

The key is to work from the Senate to the House. Thus leaving Rs as the hold up in fixing it if Ryan does not bring a bill to the floor.
Last edited by jjttdw on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4657
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby cktbreaker on Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:46 pm

Right, Its never the dems fault. So kick the can.

The military is in a deficit?
cktbreaker
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1433
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:44 pm

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:07 pm

All the politicians are a joke and that is why Trump is in. Even DACA, all the sudden the Dems care. They could have taken are of this back in 2009-10 when Obama was Pres and they controlled congress. GTF out of here with your righteousness. They needed those votes so passed the buck to keep them in their pocket just as with all the welfare programs bankrupting the country. We need to help our people here but in a better way. Military spending is crazy as well. Get that fudge under control, bring more troops home and focus on them here especially looking out for our vets and overall issues with the poor and homeless.... sorry ranting too much coffee.... but this BS from the Dems is why I left that party years ago...
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby gorkie on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:14 pm

chevyav53 wrote:Even DACA, all the sudden the Dems care. They needed those votes so passed the buck to keep them in their pocket just as with all the welfare programs bankrupting the country.


Image
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11210
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby jjttdw on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:14 pm

cktbreaker wrote:Right, Its never the dems fault. So kick the can.

The military is in a deficit?


Mine post was more a nod to the hypocrisy of the "deficit hawk" Republicans. Funny that some of the "hawks" who voted to blow a hole the debt with a tax cut for primarily the rich now don't like this spending plan. :roll:

Deficits are reduced under Dem Presidents and blown up when Republicans control all branches. Discretionary spending mushroomed from 2001-2006 under Bush and a Republican House and Senate. I'm talking Agriculture Dept, the whole 9 yards.

The U.S. military has more than enough money. They need to cut that bureaucracy. The DOD is the largest employer on Earth.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4657
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby jjttdw on Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:15 pm

gorkie wrote:
chevyav53 wrote:Even DACA, all the sudden the Dems care. They needed those votes so passed the buck to keep them in their pocket just as with all the welfare programs bankrupting the country.


Image


NEWPORTS69??
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4657
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby fredo on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:00 pm

Sonny Sundancer?

Lotta gibberish up in here from two of our finest purveyors of such this mornin', I say!
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24154
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby tweetick on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:07 pm

The GOP spin their hypocrisy by saying deficits aren't a problem, it's the non-discretionary spending on programs like Medicare and Social Security that is the problem. It appears they don't mind running up deficits if it means (they believe) we will have to at some point cut or eliminate social programs that they cannot do away with through political methods.
User avatar
tweetick
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 701
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:12 pm

tweetick wrote:The GOP spin their hypocrisy by saying deficits aren't a problem, it's the non-discretionary spending on programs like Medicare and Social Security that is the problem. It appears they don't mind running up deficits if it means (they believe) we will have to at some point cut or eliminate social programs that they cannot do away with through political methods.


They are all cut from the same cloth and are going to ruin the country and hurting a lot of people. Just as above you can see people cannot have a conversation about it, once you put a point out there they can't intellectually discuss they result to name calling and back out of the discussion. Our politicians are doing the same.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates
User avatar
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 702
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2017 4:11 pm

Postby fredo on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:14 pm

Nice "debating".
User avatar
fredo
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 24154
Joined: Wed Jan 28, 2009 7:26 pm
Location: ENZEE
just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby gorkie on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:17 pm

POS.JPG
POS.JPG (33.68 KiB) Viewed 167 times
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11210
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby tweetick on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:49 pm

chevyav53 wrote:
tweetick wrote:The GOP spin their hypocrisy by saying deficits aren't a problem, it's the non-discretionary spending on programs like Medicare and Social Security that is the problem. It appears they don't mind running up deficits if it means (they believe) we will have to at some point cut or eliminate social programs that they cannot do away with through political methods.


They are all cut from the same cloth and are going to ruin the country and hurting a lot of people. Just as above you can see people cannot have a conversation about it, once you put a point out there they can't intellectually discuss they result to name calling and back out of the discussion. Our politicians are doing the same.

“When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser.”
― Socrates


Well you're child abusing weirdo who reads Barron's to toddlers!
User avatar
tweetick
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 701
Joined: Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:24 pm

Postby gorkie on Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:54 pm

chevyav53 wrote:They are all cut from the same cloth and are going to ruin the country and hurting a lot of people.


Yes. They are cut from the exact same cloth. One of the stupidest things I have ever read.

Fox News executive editor: US Olympic motto should be ‘Darker, Gayer, Different’

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/37299 ... -different
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 11210
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

PreviousNext

Return to Politics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests