America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby mobius006 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 5:49 pm

chevyav53 what room is libertarianism 101 in?
mobius006
Art Freak

Liberal Democratic - Print Conservative: Pro Government Regulations, Anti Reprints and Timed Editions.

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:03 pm

come on one of you can think of something funny. You've got poor little Fredo still trying to mock Sunny, Gorkie talking about Fox News when you clearly read and watch more than anyone here. Then you have tweetick upset my child's reading level exceeds hers. He does read it on his own some times see pic...... you sad little people hide behind your computers and try, continue to pretend to be righteous and of all things tough because you need to feel as such somewhere, fill that bucket.
Attachments
Barrons.jpg
Barrons.jpg (102.38 KiB) Viewed 226 times
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby chalkdust on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:05 pm

yeah that pic surely couldn't be set up or anything..
chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby rubberneck on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:07 pm

chalkdust wrote:yeah that pic surely couldn't be set up or anything..

There's an ice cream just off camera...
rubberneck
Art God

Postby glenn1 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:12 pm

:lol:
glenn1
Art Expert

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:13 pm

rubberneck wrote:
chalkdust wrote:yeah that pic surely couldn't be set up or anything..

There's an ice cream just off camera...

Nope, not set up but I can see why you'd think that. Just one of those moments as a parent you had to get your camera. I was reading, sat back and the wife snapped the photo.
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby TKuczynski on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:21 pm

Looks to me like he's watching tv, remote and all
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Postby jjttdw on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm

TKuczynski wrote:Looks to me like he's watching tv, remote and all

Nah man, that is one of those vintage brick phones.
jjttdw
Art Expert

NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby TKuczynski on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:33 pm

Thought he might be zoning in on CNBC, so much action in the market these days the kid can't get enough
TKuczynski
Art Expert

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:35 pm

TKuczynski wrote:Looks to me like he's watching tv, remote and all

Well yeah Premier League is on... his typical wake up time is 6-6:30am no cartoons until after 8am and a small window, wife runs a tight ship on screen time.... except soccer as no commercials during play, something we agree is great there....
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby tweetick on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:42 pm

chevyav53 wrote:come on one of you can think of something funny. You've got poor little Fredo still trying to mock Sunny, Gorkie talking about Fox News when you clearly read and watch more than anyone here. Then you have tweetick upset my child's reading level exceeds hers. He does read it on his own some times see pic...... you sad little people hide behind your computers and try, continue to pretend to be righteous and of all things tough because you need to feel as such somewhere, fill that bucket.

Goddamn, nothing excites me like a true believer! Carry on, patriot. You got me hot knowing the market's gonna make us all rich. Kisses!
tweetick
Art Connoisseur

Postby fredo on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:45 pm

And yet not a single substantial, non-grandstanding thing posted by the van here.

Ps Bring me my bucket!
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby tweetick on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:47 pm

chevyav53 wrote:come on one of you can think of something funny. You've got poor little Fredo still trying to mock Sunny, Gorkie talking about Fox News when you clearly read and watch more than anyone here. Then you have tweetick upset my child's reading level exceeds hers. He does read it on his own some times see pic...... you sad little people hide behind your computers and try, continue to pretend to be righteous and of all things tough because you need to feel as such somewhere, fill that bucket.

And why was poor "little Fredo" the only one of us you sought fit to bestow a Trumpian moniker. I'm almost jealous. But then, elevated debate is lost on me.
tweetick
Art Connoisseur

Postby chevyav53 on Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:58 pm

tweetick wrote:And why was poor "little Fredo" the only one of us you sought fit to bestow a Trumpian moniker. I'm almost jealous. But then, elevated debate is lost on me.

Glad someone got that :) I just do it because the little guy is always trying to throw in some sad attempt to be funny...

tweetick wrote:
Goddamn, nothing excites me like a true believer! Carry on, patriot. You got me hot knowing the market's gonna make us all rich. Kisses!

Dude what are you talking about...."true believer, patriot" because I read the newspaper and invest, lol seriously what are you talking about... I don't think you even try to read or understand, I bet we have a lot of similar views.

I agree the market won't make us rich, that is almost always correct. The rich control it but that does not mean you ignore investment opportunities to make money to help get ahead a little more. I have little faith in the market but I play the game, the market itself is based on faith. I mean seriously what is it, a bunch of people buying stock in companies that we have no direct control over. They can shut down anytime and we never see a penny back, it can simply crash because people get scared with fortunes lost, its a crazy scheme to help companies make more money....
chevyav53
Art Connoisseur

Postby fredo on Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:06 pm

Well done. Now just quit banging on the poor/welfare and you're making sense!
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

PreviousNext

Return to Politics