America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby misterx on Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:44 pm

English seems to be a problem today, huh?

Where do you get that he was currently facing corruption charges, Mr. Wordsmith?

I presume you use that to justify his suicide?

Source?

Do you mean allegations rather?

He was to appear at the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission.

No charges. Testifying.

Funny how you dismiss allegations pertaining to the Clinton bodycount out of hand, yet in this instance you are happy to accept allegations as fact.

Heres the lines directly above your copied quotations from the article...I noticed you chose to skip that part because it didn't fit your narrative :wink:

He was also a partner in a popular pizza restaurant in Haiti, Muncheez, and has a pizza — the Klaus Special — named after him.

“It’s really shocking,” said Muncheez’s owner Gilbert Bailly. “We grew up together; he was like family.”

Bailly said he last spoke to Eberwein, 50, two weeks ago and he was in good spirits. They were working on opening a Muncheez restaurant in Sunrise, he said.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... rylink=cpy

hard times, Miami Herald?

He was about to expand his "popular" Pizza business on the one hand, but had fallen "on hard times"on the other?? Hows the English on that one desch??!!

:D :D

Believe the Herald... contradictory as drymount, but wholesomely believable.

So we have a typical shot to the head suicide, and the *cough* suicide earlier in the week in Minnesota....the guy sniffing around for Clintons emails who elected to commit suicide using an elaborate plastic bag over the head hooked up to a helium tank....

Common denominator other than suicided??

Word starts with C...

DEuiEftXYAAwuLz.jpg
DEuiEftXYAAwuLz.jpg (33.53 KiB) Viewed 517 times
misterx
Art Expert

"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby pvecchi on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:16 am

Dddeeeeeeuuuuuurrrrrrpppp!
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby desch on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:24 am

Ok, you got me on 'charges' instead of 'allegations'. I still think that's pretty significant though. As for omitting the other stuff... you omitted the allegations part of the story because that didn't fit your narrative; if that isn't the pot calling the kettle black. The Clinton thing was in the past. These corruption allegations are very recent and are the most likely explanation for what happened, but you're entitled to your opinion.

As for body counts... We'll have to agree to disagree. While most of us don't believe the reasons espoused by her 'haters' for the Clinton body count tally, you don't believe the nefarious reasons espoused by his 'haters' for the Putin body count tally. Which conspiracy theory is true? History will be the judge of that. Or maybe not, they'll both kill everyone that knows anything...

One last thought, maybe Klaus was going to testify against someone in the Haiti government or the Venezuelan government or both. If it wasn't suicide, that explanation would hold more water than your Clinton theory. Remember the article said he committed suicide the day he was going to testify in matters related to those two entities, not Clinton.
desch
Art Expert

A toe? I can get you a toe...

Postby fredo on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:46 am

Don't even give him that much, desch. Putin is a militarized mafia boss in a country with no laws applying to his behavior because there is no political body or court system that can hold him to task.
fredo
Art God

gone moosin'

Postby desch on Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:59 am

Sorry if this is a repost of the gist of Wallace and Smith's take on Trump and Russia on Fox..
http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/20 ... -deal.html

Chris Wallace and Shep Smith aren’t shrugging off the Russia story Photo: Paul Morigi/Getty Images
Though Fox News is dominated by unhinged conspiracy-mongers (Hannity, Sean) and disingenuous outrage-peddlers (Carlson, Tucker), the network retains a few “real” journalists who function as a reputational fig leaf for the network, just so people don’t get the impression that it’s all propaganda over there.

Shepard Smith and Chris Wallace are the two most prominent faces of relative normalcy at Fox headquarters, and not surprisingly, they’re reacting to the Trump-Russia affair a little differently than most of their co-workers. While the rest of the network is either convincing its viewers that colluding with Russia to torpedo a rival presidential candidate is no biggie or somehow still blaming Hillary for everything, a video from Friday’s episode of Shepard Smith Reporting shows Smith and Wallace treating the story as the bombshell it is.

Reacting to the revelation that an eighth person attended Donald Trump, Jr.’s meeting of suspicious characters, an incredulous Smith asks what most of us have been thinking: “If there’s nothing there, and that’s what they tell us, why all these lies? Why is it lie after lie after lie?”

“The deception is mind-boggling,” he goes on, before issuing what could have been a warning to some of his coworkers: “There are still people out there who believe we’re making it up, and one day they’re gonna realize we’re not, and look around and go, ‘Where are we? And why are we getting told all these lies?’”

“I don’t know what to say. There’s a lot of truth to everything that you’ve said,” a stunned-sounding Wallace replies.

What I find most interesting is that I can't find anything about that exchange on Fox's website. Not on the front page, not in politics, not even in Opinion. That's one alt-right reality situation over there. Chris Wallace is without a doubt the journalist with the most integrity in that organization, and they won't even repeat what he said on air.
desch
Art Expert

A toe? I can get you a toe...

Postby ctjeepguy on Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:00 pm

No more " I only found out about the meeting a few days ago" fudge !

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/pos ... 2fc06dc187
ctjeepguy
Art Enthusiast

Postby misterx on Sun Jul 16, 2017 1:05 am

DEsPZmiU0AE8mAL.jpg-large.jpeg
DEsPZmiU0AE8mAL.jpg-large.jpeg (59.64 KiB) Viewed 369 times

Time Magazine in 1996 bragging how Clinton rigged the Russian election...

http://www.dailywire.com/news/18593/fla ... oseph-curl

Do as I say...not as I do.

Edit:

Note the orange complexion!

A prophecy!
misterx
Art Expert

"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby fredo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:53 am

This has already been dealt with. Try to keep up. Or did you forget which forum you were shilling? The Mob don't pay for no piling on. Only the fresh fudge, comrade.
fredo
Art God

gone moosin'

Postby pvecchi on Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:44 am

fredo wrote:This has already been dealt with. Try to keep up. Or did you forget which forum you were shilling? The Mob don't pay for no piling on. Only the fresh fudge, comrade.

Wasn't Yeltsin just a Putin schill / puppet?
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby gorkie on Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:42 pm

pvecchi wrote:
fredo wrote:This has already been dealt with. Try to keep up. Or did you forget which forum you were shilling? The Mob don't pay for no piling on. Only the fresh fudge, comrade.

No. Yeltsin hand selected Turdnugget to be President.

Fun!...

gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby gorkie on Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:20 pm

misterx wrote:Time Magazine in 1996 bragging how Clinton rigged the Russian election...

Cool. How many people did he have killed???

image.jpeg
image.jpeg (146.83 KiB) Viewed 261 times
gorkie
Art Freak

Postby fredo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:03 pm

EDIT
I should check in more often!
fredo
Art God

gone moosin'

Postby pvecchi on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:18 pm

gorkie wrote:
pvecchi wrote:

Fun!...

Huh. I always thought he "selected" Putin. Like Putin was the man behind the curtain so to speak
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby fredo on Sun Jul 16, 2017 6:49 pm

"Literal vampire pot belly goblins are hobbling around coming after us."
--Andrew Jackson
fredo
Art God

gone moosin'

Postby gorkie on Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:24 pm

pvecchi wrote:
gorkie wrote:
pvecchi wrote:

Fun!...

Huh. I always thought he "selected" Putin. Like Putin was the man behind the curtain so to speak

Nah. He was a newly appointed Prime Minister, but was just a baby Turdnuggt back then.

YELTSIN RESIGNS: THE OVERVIEW; Yeltsin Resigns, Naming Putin as Acting President To Run in March Ele

http://www.nytimes.com/2000/01/01/world ... march.html

How Putin Became President

https://www.the-american-interest.com/2 ... president/
gorkie
Art Freak

PreviousNext

Return to Politics