America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby misterx on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:43 pm

glenn1 wrote:
misterx wrote:That ignores the fact that she's pals with Obama officials.

And that this may well have been a sting operation orchestrated at the highest levels.

She said herself she didn't represent the Kremlin, contrary to the NYT.

Who is this woman??

You are either a troll, an idiot, a propagandist, or a combo of all three.

How A False Conspiracy Theory About The Russian Lawyer Who Met With Don Jr. Spread To Trump


Denials by govt officials aren't normally taken as gospel bro.

No evidence as to why she was there. " likely", the word your link uses, means nothing.

You are happy to accept "likely"... but get all nasty to me with my " may well have been..."

Enjoy your week end bro.

Things will unravel.
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Brisbane
"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:46 pm

misterx wrote:Thanks for yr contributions and the now standard childish name calling.

She said she has no ties to the Kremlin. You seem to be implying that it is fact if the NYT says so.... yet i'm the mental midget!

Okaaay.


Remember when the NYT stated as fact 17 alphabet agencies confirmed Russian interference?

The line then used over and over again to reaffirm the BS, given not a shred of evidence has been offered?

Used unquestionably for months by TV pundits and anybody with an axe to grind against Trump?

Remember CNN clung to it as proof of skullduggery?

Screen Shot 2017-07-14 at 3.46.14 pm.jpeg


Turns out it was 4.

They lied.


Theres more verifiable evidence in my above post than there is regarding the Russiagate conspiracy, a conspiracy you all are happy to accept.

CONSPIRACY THEORISTS!!

MENTAL MIDGETS !!

Prove me wrong.

Not too difficult.
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter ... her-way-r/
Most of the 17 agencies originally listed probably had no involvement in the Russia investigation to begin, with so why would they make a statement? Also, the DNI oversees most of these agencies, so need for them to chime in on the DNI findings either. And as Smith pointed out there was a retraction on claiming 17.
User avatar
desch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2957
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Denver
A toe? I can get you a toe...

Postby desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:07 pm

Did Trump lawyer break the law in vicious email attack on critic?
http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/14/opinions/ ... index.html

My favorite quote from the article...
The nation should be deeply grateful that Kasowitz is not the President's adviser on North Korean military policy, or we might all be looking for some of the fallout shelters built in the 1950s and '60s.
User avatar
desch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2957
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Denver
A toe? I can get you a toe...

Postby glenn1 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:14 pm

misterx wrote:
glenn1 wrote:
misterx wrote:That ignores the fact that she's pals with Obama officials.

And that this may well have been a sting operation orchestrated at the highest levels.

She said herself she didn't represent the Kremlin, contrary to the NYT.

Who is this woman??

You are either a troll, an idiot, a propagandist, or a combo of all three.

How A False Conspiracy Theory About The Russian Lawyer Who Met With Don Jr. Spread To Trump


Denials by govt officials aren't normally taken as gospel bro.

No evidence as to why she was there. " likely", the word your link uses, means nothing.

You are happy to accept "likely"... but get all nasty to me with my " may well have been..."

Enjoy your week end bro.

Things will unravel.

Yeah, she was in the same room as someone else at a public hearing. Must be connected! Again, you are either a troll, an idiot, a propagandist, or a combo of all three.

Oh, hey X. You post on the same website as Gorkie. You two must be working in combination so that your ignorant rants make his points look better in comparison. I don't need to have any evidence to make this claim; it's on you to prove me wrong.
User avatar
glenn1
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1535
Joined: Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:21 pm
Location: Milwaukee

Postby misterx on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:25 pm

gorkie wrote:2 + 2 = The bitch has killed again

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... spartanntp

You missed one....

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Brisbane
"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:30 pm

Nice try X, it's getting too easy to debunk what your peddling.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... 83614.html
Just an example of another corrupt government official.
But it appears that Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... rylink=cpy
Last edited by desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
desch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2957
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Denver
A toe? I can get you a toe...

Postby gorkie on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:40 pm

misterx wrote:
gorkie wrote:2 + 2 = The bitch has killed again

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... spartanntp

You missed one....

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.


Sure sounds juicy!

Maybe the Kremlin is involved, along with the Dump camp, to make it LOOK incriminating for Killary. Because, you know, conspiracy theories (I mean critical thinking) is super fun!!

They will get that evil, blood-thirsty, murderous bitch yet. She can't kill 'em all!!!

LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!
User avatar
gorkie
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 10598
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:55 pm

gorkie wrote:
misterx wrote:
gorkie wrote:2 + 2 = The bitch has killed again

Peter W. Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton's emails from Russian hackers, committed suicide, records show

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... spartanntp

You missed one....

Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50.

Eberwein was due to appear next Tuesday before the Haitian Senate Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission where he was widely expected to testify that the Clinton Foundation misappropriated Haiti earthquake donations from international donors.

According to Miami-Dade’s medical examiner records supervisor, the official cause of death is “gunshot to the head“. Eberwein’s death has been registered as “suicide.”

Eberwein, who had acknowledged his life was in danger, was a fierce critic of the Clinton Foundation’s activities in the Caribbean island, where he served as director general of the government’s economic development agency, Fonds d’assistance économique et social, for three years.


Sure sounds juicy!

Maybe the Kremlin is involved, along with the Dump camp, to make it LOOK incriminating for Killary. Because, you know, conspiracy theories (I mean critical thinking) is super fun!!

They will get that evil, blood-thirsty, murderous bitch yet. She can't kill 'em all!!!

LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!! LOCK HER UP!!

I found the source of X's post.
http://yournewswire.com/haiti-exposed-clinton-dead/
Legitimate news source eh? I like how they glossed over the fact about him having to testify on corruption charges against him.

X, did your handlers not teach you how to use Google properly?
Last edited by desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
desch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2957
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Denver
A toe? I can get you a toe...

Postby misterx on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:57 pm

desch wrote:Nice try X, it's getting too easy to debunk what your peddling.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... 83614.html
Just an example of another corrupt government official.
But it appears that Eberwein had fallen on hard times. An Uber spokesperson confirmed that he worked as a driver for awhile in South Florida.

During and after his government tenure, Eberwein faced allegations of fraud and corruption on how the agency he headed administered funds. Among the issues was FAES’ oversight of shoddy construction of several schools built after Haiti’s devastating Jan. 12, 2010, earthquake.

Eberwein was scheduled to appear Tuesday before the Haitian Senate’s Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission, the head of the commission, Sen. Evalière Beauplan confirmed. The commission is investigating the management of PetroCaribe funds, the money Haiti receives from Venezuela’s discounted oil program.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nation- ... rylink=cpy


Who to believe?

Klaus Eberwein was also a shareholder in the Fast Food restaurant chain "Muncheez". Gilbert Bailly, his associate who was very hard-pressed by this death, which nothing could be presumed, said that they were both working on a project of a new restaurant "Muncheez" in Sunrise and that at their last meeting two weeks ago, Ebwerwein seemed in a good mood.

https://www.haitilibre.com/en/news-2150 ... icide.html
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Brisbane
"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby ErocAfellar on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:58 pm

misterx wrote:Klaus Eberwein, a former Haitian government official who was expected to expose the extent of Clinton Foundation corruption and malpractice next week, has been found dead in Miami. He was 50....blah blah blah


Love it when X doesn't post his source. YourNewsWire is about as "fake news" as it gets (one of the major pizzagate promoters). A bit better than his Sputnik News attempt a few days ago though, I suppose.
User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4370
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!

Postby desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 7:59 pm

I'll believe the Miami Herald over "yournewswire" any day.

And yes the Miami paper reported he was in good spirits as well, but when you're about to testify on charges of corruption you probably really aren't in very good spirits on the inside. He was probably hiding his true feelings from his family and friends.
Last edited by desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
desch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2957
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Denver
A toe? I can get you a toe...

Postby ErocAfellar on Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:01 pm

User avatar
ErocAfellar
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4370
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 11:25 pm
HappaHaoli wrote:That is freaking Eroctic!

Postby duckyhoward on Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:30 pm

The respective presidents reactions sum it up well. macron realises what music it is part way through and cracks a big smile - and trump looks slightly bemused and that this whole parade thing is beneath him and he'd rather be somewhere else.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhQkku7jLfo
User avatar
duckyhoward
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3530
Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 am
Location: Adelaide, Australia
"so this is what it's like to be an adult, if he only knew now what he knew then..."
T.K.C.

Postby misterx on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:13 pm

desch wrote:I'll believe the Miami Herald over "yournewswire" any day.

And yes the Miami paper reported he was in good spirits as well, but when you're about to testify on charges of corruption you probably really aren't in very good spirits on the inside. He was probably hiding his true feelings from his family and friends.


You got lots of " probably " this and " probably " that in your post there matey.

I'd say you probably haven't a clue...

Nothing to see, just another dead corpse tied to the Clintons.
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5779
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Brisbane
"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby desch on Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:17 pm

misterx wrote:
desch wrote:I'll believe the Miami Herald over "yournewswire" any day.

And yes the Miami paper reported he was in good spirits as well, but when you're about to testify on charges of corruption you probably really aren't in very good spirits on the inside. He was probably hiding his true feelings from his family and friends.


You got lots of " probably " this and " probably " that in your post there matey.

I'd say you probably haven't a clue...

Nothing to see, just another dead corpse tied to the Clintons.


Again because English seems to be a problem for you today, he was facing corruption charges; not a probably.

And using a source like yournewswire shows who really doesn't have a clue. That's some weak fudge to further your conspiracy theory.

And I might add, you didn't even reference the source in your original post; too ashamed to admit you follow sites like that eh?
User avatar
desch
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2957
Joined: Mon May 03, 2010 4:15 am
Location: Denver
A toe? I can get you a toe...

PreviousNext

Return to Politics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest