America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby ToolFanFromWayBack on Sat May 26, 2018 8:16 pm

peacedog wrote:
sixstringer wrote:
sixstringer wrote:
chadly96 wrote:I love that the fact that there’s a safe space for the liberal tears to flow in this site. Keep trying to convince yourselves things aren’t getting better. #maga

Top 5 things "getting better" w/Trump - GO!

Still genuinely curious about this. So your 401k is looking great and it's more socially acceptable to be hateful towards brown people? Anything else?

We can kill Grizzlies and other big game again, that's on the list, isn't it? Finally get those ivory poster tube caps I've been wanting.

Well, to be fair, you can only kill them until all the EPA rollbacks push us into an environmental meltdown
ToolFanFromWayBack
Art Expert

I need more. Nothing seems to satisfy. I don't want it. I just need it. To feel, to breathe, to know I'm alive. - MJK
“People incapable of guilt usually have a good time.” - Rust Cohle
Presenting Codeblue's 30000th post -
Codeblue wrote:bump

Postby misterx on Sat May 26, 2018 9:03 pm

You also managed to reduce the numbers of so-called migrant children by nearly 1500.

I wonder where they are? No one seems to know. Poof. Gone...

I wonder what your country has become?
misterx
Art Expert

"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby pvecchi on Sat May 26, 2018 9:35 pm

misterx wrote:You also managed to reduce the numbers of so-called migrant children by nearly 1500.

I wonder where they are? No one seems to know. Poof. Gone...

I wonder what your country has become?

At least it’s not crooked Hillary, Amirite?
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby pvecchi on Sat May 26, 2018 9:38 pm

sixstringer wrote:
sixstringer wrote:
chadly96 wrote:I love that the fact that there’s a safe space for the liberal tears to flow in this site. Keep trying to convince yourselves things aren’t getting better. #maga

Top 5 things "getting better" w/Trump - GO!

Still genuinely curious about this. So your 401k is looking great and it's more socially acceptable to be hateful towards brown people? Anything else?

I love people counting their eggs / paper gains like they mean fudge until they cash out. We will see where things are in a few years. My guess is those people stoked about their 401Ks now probably won’t be so stocked at that time.

Hope I’m wrong of course
pvecchi
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Sun May 27, 2018 1:36 am

Woo5lscott wrote:
bubbie wrote:Somehow missed that post. Luls.

One thing that sucks about this thread is that there are not enough of far-right wing laughs. You guys suck; it is not hard to post.

It’s because they’re too busy laughing at you people and your butthurt

Sure Pat. And seriously, wtf are you talking butthurt? If I call you a moronic dipshit, it has nothing to do with butthurt. I just happen to think you're a moronic dipshit. Because of your actions, your rhetoric, your simpleton, mindless dumbass Twitter bombs that make every American looking drymounting stupid to the entire global community. Not you, but Trump. Or Cruz. Or Moore. Or Bachmann. Or Coulter. Or Bannon. For example.
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby bubbie on Sun May 27, 2018 2:04 am

My butt especially hurts a lot. Luls.

I agree, there are some butthurt comments in this thread. Yet, no one really offered an intelligent conversation supporting "the other side". I asked a few legitimate questions a while back (maybe in this thread or one of the deleted ones); Six asked a legitimate question a page back. None of the supporters really care to reply or participate. Why? You will be called names? Who gives a fudge? It's drymounting internetz. Speak up and express your opinion. Really, no where else is easier to do so than online. Afraid to "ruin" the EB rep, create a drymounting alt and write all you want.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby howdyall on Sun May 27, 2018 3:23 pm

still a rock solid shitshow in here

glad I checked in
howdyall
Art Connoisseur

Postby misterx on Mon May 28, 2018 11:01 pm

comountaingolf wrote:
Woo5lscott wrote:
bubbie wrote:Somehow missed that post. Luls.

One thing that sucks about this thread is that there are not enough of far-right wing laughs. You guys suck; it is not hard to post.

It’s because they’re too busy laughing at you people and your butthurt

Sure Pat. And seriously, wtf are you talking butthurt? If I call you a moronic dipshit, it has nothing to do with butthurt. I just happen to think you're a moronic dipshit. Because of your actions, your rhetoric, your simpleton, mindless dumbass Twitter bombs that [b]make every American looking drymounting stupid to the entire global community. [/b]Not you, but Trump. Or Cruz. Or Moore. Or Bachmann. Or Coulter. Or Bannon. For example.

I hate to break it to you but if I am to generalise like you did, that came long before Trump and his cronies, buddy.

Take it from someone who is a member of said global community...

And I would have gone with look in that sentence of yours, rather than your choice of looking.

Do you tweet??

:lol:

9c35fb35c15420b5f6e5a2229c85fd2c9a02a84f.jpeg
9c35fb35c15420b5f6e5a2229c85fd2c9a02a84f.jpeg (87.5 KiB) Viewed 228 times

Trumpkins...
misterx
Art Expert

"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby turnJBup on Mon May 28, 2018 11:27 pm

Only in this country can you rip 1500 kids from their parents and lose them while not losing the support of evangelicals.
What the drymount.
The cuntshow just keeps rolling along...
I would think no one could recover from that, but it's barely news with these complete idiots who follow this fool.
Embarrassed to call myself an American.
turnJBup
Art Expert

Postby letstalkprints on Tue May 29, 2018 12:02 am

letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur

I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.

Postby rubberneck on Tue May 29, 2018 8:36 am

turnJBup wrote:Only in this country can you rip 1500 kids from their parents and lose them while not losing the support of evangelicals.
What the drymount.
The cuntshow just keeps rolling along...
I would think no one could recover from that, but it's barely news with these complete idiots who follow this fool.
Embarrassed to call myself an American.

Hush now, here's a lovely pic of Ivanka and her kid enjoying the long weekend together to soothe any troubles or issues you may have...

https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/world/iv ... li=AAggbRN
rubberneck
Art God

Postby rubberneck on Tue May 29, 2018 11:35 am

rubberneck
Art God

Postby chalkdust on Tue May 29, 2018 2:04 pm

lolololol, Roseanne show canceled due to her bigoted Twitter rants.. :clap: :rolling: :2thumb:

chalkdust
Art Expert

Postby jjttdw on Tue May 29, 2018 2:21 pm

letstalkprints wrote:https://qz.com/1290662/1500-children-were-lost-by-us-immigration-authorities-but-theres-a-problem-with-that-narrative/

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/did-t ... spartanntp

For those to lazy to click the link:

It certainly sounds bad. The US government has lost track of 1,475 undocumented immigrant children; an official admitted as much during a Senate committee hearing last month. Fairly, that admission has spurred widespread demand for more agency accountability.

The problem, as the Washington Post notes (paywall), is that many of those missing kids may well be with their parents or families, and they may have gone off the grid deliberately to avoid Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) authorities. Tracking them down could end up endangering more children and families.

I will add that whether or not all can be accounted for it still does not excuse the stupid Session/Trump decision to split families. This is being done even for those that have broken no law. It is legal to show up at the border and request asylum. Doing so will mean that you are taken into custody pending a hearing. Not sure why these people are having their children taken away.
jjttdw
Art Expert

NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby bubbie on Tue May 29, 2018 2:38 pm

chalkdust wrote:lolololol, Roseanne show canceled due to her bigoted Twitter rants.. :clap: :rolling: :2thumb:

Luls. People and their Twitters. Never really understood, even if you are a drymounting racist, why tell the world about it, especially when you have fudge to loose. Assuming it was a joke (not), one should be aware of their audience at any point in time. drymounting idiots.
bubbie
Art Expert

PreviousNext

Return to Politics