MALAYSIAN AIRLINES PLANE SHOT DOWN OVER UKRAINE - 295 DEAD

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby gorkie on Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:52 pm

I saw that. Is that what happened? They were not allowed to be there or something?
User avatar
gorkie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9579
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby misterx on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:05 pm

Both ship and planes were allowed to be there. Its America condemning the Russian actions....

Whats your point buddy?
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5609
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Brisbane

Postby gorkie on Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:10 pm

No point. I don't know any of the details. Just saw they flew super close.
User avatar
gorkie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9579
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby jjttdw on Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:53 pm

misterx wrote:Not as miffed as the American Military feeling aggrieved at the Ruskie fighter jets flying too close to their ship they had sailed too close to Russia....


That struck me as whining as well. Does Russia have ships seaworthy enough to make it 70 miles from the U.S. or did Putin steal the money earmarked for the construction of said ships? :D
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3911
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby gorkie on Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:28 pm

User avatar
gorkie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9579
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby misterx on Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:09 pm

lovin' the parallel universe the US media hangs out in... !! :lol:

Do you seriously believe this gorkie or you posting for another reason?? :lol:

yes, I'm laughing!
User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5609
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Brisbane

Postby bubbie on Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:15 am

misterx wrote:Do you seriously believe this gorkie or you posting for another reason?

gorkie wrote:Don't assume that just because somebody drops an article in here that it means they fully agree with or endorse what the article states or is about. Sometimes it's just sharing info found. Enough said.

fwiw
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Postby gorkie on Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm

User avatar
gorkie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9579
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby gorkie on Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:34 pm

Putin's Russia - Pay those bills people!!

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/04/30/world ... share&_r=0
User avatar
gorkie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9579
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby misterx on Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:55 am

User avatar
misterx
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 5609
Joined: Thu Dec 24, 2009 1:35 am
Location: Brisbane

Postby comountaingolf on Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:20 am

#falseflag

:lol:
User avatar
comountaingolf
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9165
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:36 pm
Location: The 19th Hole
Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!


Image THC X 7

Postby gorkie on Sun Sep 11, 2016 10:02 pm

Vlladipuss must have been upset that he wasn't getting his cut.

Top Russian anti-corruption official had $120M in cash in his apartment

https://www.rt.com/news/358891-russia-c ... r-dollars/
User avatar
gorkie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9579
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby bubbie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 1:14 am

Since when do you read RT, gork? :lol:
User avatar
bubbie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2185
Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:49 pm
Location: Canada

Postby gorkie on Mon Sep 12, 2016 7:29 am

Ha. Trust me, I don't. The link came from here...

https://boingboing.net/2016/09/11/top-r ... on-of.html
User avatar
gorkie
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 9579
Joined: Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:28 pm
Location: Chicago, IL
It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
Image
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby jjttdw on Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:39 am

gorkie wrote:Vlladipuss must have been upset that he wasn't getting his cut.

Top Russian anti-corruption official had $120M in cash in his apartment

https://www.rt.com/news/358891-russia-c ... r-dollars/


" police found a bag big enough to accommodate over $122 million in cash, sources told Russian media."

That would be one big bag since $120M occupies around 12 cubic feet.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 3911
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

PreviousNext

Return to Politics



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest