America: The Trump Era

Civics, civilly. Post lifetime is 6 months.

Postby fredo on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:24 am

Might be time for Congress to challenge the extent of the presidential pardo....BAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAA
fredo
Art God

just a foil for me today, thanks

Postby misterx on Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:26 am

Tunnel complex mentioned in the Fisk article, hacked by prisoners of the "rebels", in Douma."

After walking for at least a mile, Fisk turned back...

Not bad for a bunch of civilians fighting against the dreadful dictator Assad. Or were they helped?

Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 2.20.40 pm.jpeg
Screen Shot 2018-04-17 at 2.20.40 pm.jpeg (179.34 KiB) Viewed 163 times
misterx
Art Expert

"CNN are doing spot on and accurate reporting..." Gorkie!!

Postby gorkie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:00 am

Good find! How perfect that Assad's forces found those tunnels.

Now they have a great big new place to stuff all the dead human beings they are butchering.

The Syria Campaign
Who’s Killing Civilians In Syria?
A look at the data behind the headlines of what the UN calls the “world’s largest humanitarian crisis”

http://whoiskillingciviliansinsyria.org

1F673D3C-E21F-4DD5-B6FC-1632521D58DB.jpeg
1F673D3C-E21F-4DD5-B6FC-1632521D58DB.jpeg (105.33 KiB) Viewed 145 times

(And those numbers are over a year old. Lots more murdering done since then. Or shall we call it genossad?)

So six years into the killing we have looked at the data on who is killing who. The truth is different – and shocking. The vast majority of Syrian civilians killed – 94% according to human rights groups – have been killed by the government of Bashar Al-Assad and its allies.
gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

Postby misterx on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:09 am

Awkward huh?
misterx
Art Expert

Postby comountaingolf on Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:18 am

Christ X, you're drymounting wrong about pretty much everything. Honestly, how can you argue with math? :lol:
comountaingolf
Art Expert

Jim Carr wrote:The fans are standing up to them! The security guards are standing up to them! The peanut vendors are standing up to them!

Image THC X 8

Postby bubbie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:02 am

desch wrote:
bubbie wrote:The good news is there are more sanctions coming up against Russia. I bet they will work magic this time around.

Or not! Don't hold your breath...more evidence of this administration being the well oiled, communication machine we've all come to admire, respect and trust.

If I did not know any better, I would common sense prevails. Pretty sure there will be more sanctions though, the orange man or not.

gorkie wrote:So six years into the killing we have looked at the data on who is killing who. The truth is different – and shocking. The vast majority of Syrian civilians killed – 94% according to human rights groups – have been killed by the government of Bashar Al-Assad and its allies.

Shocking! Luls (if there is such a thing with the subject matter). Pretty sure it ain't a civil war when someone else does the majority of the killing.

Now, 190,000 were killed by the regime. Given that between 350,000 and 500,000 were killed so far in this war, who killed the other hundreds of thousands?
Last edited by bubbie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby desch on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:03 am

That Russian troll factory spreading disinformation on Syria really has ramped up %2000.
Last edited by desch on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
desch
Art Expert

mistersmith wrote:X, delete your account. Seriously. We're tired of your horseshit. Leave EB. Either that, or realize you've been fooled, utterly and entirely, because you're a paranoid coward.

Postby desch on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:07 am

Bubbie, I do believe you’re right that more sanctions will be coming. But jeez, how hard is it for the President and every single person that works for him and interfaces with the world, to be on the same page?
desch
Art Expert

mistersmith wrote:X, delete your account. Seriously. We're tired of your horseshit. Leave EB. Either that, or realize you've been fooled, utterly and entirely, because you're a paranoid coward.

Postby bubbie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:10 am

rubberneck wrote:
BlakeAronson wrote:
Codeblue wrote:Luls. I've been to a several countries where I never got stamped. Like teh absence of a stamp is proof of anything.

No fudge. I once traveled Europe for a month n half, got like 2 stamps. They even forgot to punch my eurorail pass multiple times.

Going into Canada in 2014, immigration accidently stamped both my passports and forgot to do my wifes completely. We went back to inform them and they were real casual about correcting the issue.

Didn't even bother to void one of mine when applying stamp to the missus' passport.

The good old days were (weird to say it because it seems like it was just a few years back - time flies) when a guy only needed his driving license to enter the States or Canada. I remember a few times coming back home no one even checked the damn driving license; we would just chat some fudge (after he/she asked me where I lived) and "have a nice day"/"drive safe" and away I go.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby misterx on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:12 am

Everything you think you know about Syria is a lie. Theres no civil war, only a war started AGAIN by the glorious US of A and its puppets, OZ included.

Remember, theres NO EVIDENCE A CHEMICAL ATTACK EVER TOOK PLACE IN DHOUMA ....a bit like no evidence of Russia stealing your election, but I get it, you lot are light years away from accepting this, so lets just keep on pretending its NOT the elephant in the room.

Bubble, careful, you can't argue with maths...
misterx
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:17 am

desch wrote:Bubbie, I do believe you’re right that more sanctions will be coming. But jeez, how hard is it for the President and every single person that works for him and interfaces with the world, to be on the same page?

Don't ask me, it's your president :lol:
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby desch on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:23 am

bubbie wrote:
desch wrote:Bubbie, I do believe you’re right that more sanctions will be coming. But jeez, how hard is it for the President and every single person that works for him and interfaces with the world, to be on the same page?

Don't ask me, it's your president :lol:

Well ‘My’ president is a reach.. but it was a rhetorical question. :wink: None of us Americans know either and probably never will. :lol:

Edit: oh wait, I think the answer is incompetence!
desch
Art Expert

Postby bubbie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 2:39 am

desch wrote:Edit: oh wait, I think the answer is incompetence!

:lol:
An understatement, but it'll do.
bubbie
Art Expert

Postby misterx on Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:05 am

Former Chief of Defence intelligence Lord West also drinking the cool-aid....

misterx
Art Expert

Postby gorkie on Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:48 am

bubbie wrote:Pretty sure it ain't a civil war when someone else does the majority of the killing.

Now, 190,000 were killed by the regime. Given that between 350,000 and 500,000 were killed so far in this war, who killed the other hundreds of thousands?

Sounds to me like somebody may need to look up the definition of civil war.

Regarding the numbers, the info states those numbers are through March of 2017. Regardless, it's very clear who is actually swimming in the biggest pool of Syrian citizens' blood.

And the criminal bromance is alive and well. Those latest sanctions have been killed. Being Putin's deep dark secret comes with strings. Our illegitimately elected Kompromat-in-Chief is doing everything he can to be the best little puppet possible. He at least gets an A+ for effort. Without a doubt.

Goooooooooooooooooooo Dump!!!
gorkie
Art Freak

It's not what you look at that matters, it's what you see. - Thoreau
@gorkieartdogma on Instagram

PreviousNext

Return to Politics