Doodle tube giveaway

That's right folks! They're just giving them away! Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby dsanacore on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:51 pm

itsame wrote:
dsanacore wrote:Woody needs to post some pictures of the goodies I sent him. Sharing what you got is half the fun :P Can't wait until this tube has been passed around a dozen times and is covered in doodles.

who's the tube going to next? *pick me, pick me!*

I dunno. Woody has it so he gets to chose.
dsanacore
Art Expert

Postby veltri on Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 pm

I got some doodles I haven't done since high school, so I'm in!
veltri
Art Expert

strongstuff wrote:i want to watch those fools squirm.

Image Image Image

Postby woodyland on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:11 pm

Okay boys & girls, I opened the tube a few hours ago and am letting everything relax.....like you blokes need to do :ziggi:

I need addresses PM'd to me. I have 2 so far. I will put them, hopefully @ least 5, into a hat & draw a name. Then I will ship. Like the OP I won't say who's receiving it but it will ship priority insured so it should be in new hands by Wednesday/Thursday this week. And either later tonight or tomorrow I will post pics of what I received. I'm still looking for the Stout thing, thinking it might be between the others.

To tell the truth I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can come up with, really hoping the receiver will be jazzed,minimum schminimum.
woodyland
Art Expert

They're a Band Beyond Description, like Jehovah's Favorite Choir

Postby dsanacore on Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:40 pm

woodyland wrote:Okay boys & girls, I opened the tube a few hours ago and am letting everything relax.....like you blokes need to do :ziggi:

I need addresses PM'd to me. I have 2 so far. I will put them, hopefully @ least 5, into a hat & draw a name. Then I will ship. Like the OP I won't say who's receiving it but it will ship priority insured so it should be in new hands by Wednesday/Thursday this week. And either later tonight or tomorrow I will post pics of what I received. I'm still looking for the Stout thing, thinking it might be between the others.

To tell the truth I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can come up with, really hoping the receiver will be jazzed,minimum schminimum.

:lol:
dsanacore
Art Expert

Postby woodyland on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:16 pm

Here are the contents of the 1st Doodle Tube, thanks OP. But damnit, you stole my doodle idea :shock: :lol:

I've picked out the new prints & will include something from this that I already own. The important thing is that this will definitely be hitting the road tomorrow. Please let us know when you receive this.

This is a great idea & great fun. Thanks OP.

woodyland
Art Expert

Postby Bakedbeens on Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:58 pm

I like the sushi ones.
sign me up
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?

Postby vtswordfish on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:00 pm

Man I wished I had some decent stuff worth sending along in it. Maybe once I get a little more built up in my collection :)
vtswordfish
Art Expert

Postby Bakedbeens on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:05 pm

vtswordfish wrote:Man I wished I had some decent stuff worth sending along in it. Maybe once I get a little more built up in my collection :)

me too
Bakedbeens
Art Connoisseur

They do so much with just the notes that they have. I mean who does that? Who messes with that kind of stuff?

Postby zefarrett on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:52 pm

haha those sushi pieces are hilarious! who did them?
zefarrett
Art Expert

Image me owwww
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby woodyland on Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:56 pm

zefarrett wrote:haha those sushi pieces are hilarious! who did them?

tcimh.com

Sushi*may contain Andrew Bell

o-no-co.com

This is info from the back of the sticker
woodyland
Art Expert

Postby dsanacore on Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:49 am

Andrew Bell is the artist. Here's his store: http://shop.deadzebra.com/categories/Prints
dsanacore
Art Expert

Postby woodyland on Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:09 pm

Okay kids, 2 days late but the tube is out priority. I hope the contents will help make up for the delay

Oh, & I deleted all PM'd addresses, even the one it's going to, so I won't be dropping by anytime soon, just in case you were concerned, maybe peeping out your window in hopes I might drop in. It's not happening.
woodyland
Art Expert

Postby Seirot on Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:17 am

Would vintage prints/adds and the like be acceptable to add to the tube?
Seirot
Art Enthusiast

Postby zefarrett on Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:27 pm

woodyland wrote:Okay kids, 2 days late but the tube is out priority. I hope the contents will help make up for the delay

Oh, & I deleted all PM'd addresses, even the one it's going to, so I won't be dropping by anytime soon, just in case you were concerned, maybe peeping out your window in hopes I might drop in. It's not happening.

Does the person you are sending it to know that it is coming? I just want to know if I'm waiting hopelessly for the mail or not haha
zefarrett
Art Expert

Image me owwww
Untappd: zefarrett (just pm me who you are)

Postby ratm on Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Wow
The Doodle tube just landed today in all its glory. I am still shocked thank you woody what a great tube. I will post some photos of the stuff I got soon. If you want in shoot me your name and address in a pm and I will select one name randomly from the ones I get.
ratm
Art Connoisseur

PreviousNext

Return to Print Giveaways