Rick and Morty - Dave Perillo Giveaway.

That's right folks! They're just giving them away! Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby lebantz on Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:36 pm

TyrisFlare wrote:Bottleneck, they are like da knockoff perfume store in da mall. Truly unoriginal and jus ridin da coat tails of da real thang, MONDO. Dey employee arrogant help and run by cognitive dissonance low iq individual. Would not be surprised if da whole thang is shell company for sum off da books lucrative money scheme. Avoid at all costs.

BNG is the #2 gallery/print site just behind untouchable OBEY. Mondo has rolled over and seem like they really want to just focus on records, board games, and statues. BNG have the best lineup of artist currently working with a gallery. AJ Mast, Feldman, Pollack, Welker, Spusta, Chilcot, and many more that are proven talent. DHM has folded. Spokeart only has its Wes Anderson show. HCG and gallery1988 use a lot of personal direction over community guidance such as BNG. You will not find a more active director on the forums than acidburn(joe). I support BNG completely.
lebantz
Art Enthusiast

Postby lebantz on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:13 am

Since it looks like no one else will be joining here are the results

Making tourist504 the winner with 68.

I will pm you the details.

Grats, ty for playing.
lebantz
Art Enthusiast

Postby ajmmck on Mon Aug 27, 2018 12:33 am

What a thread! 2 entries and a random rant! Good ol EB!

PS Cheers for the giveaway OP, don't mean this to sound harsh on your part.
ajmmck
Art Expert

ImageImage

Postby tourist504 on Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:46 am

Thank you! :notworthy:
tourist504
Art Expert

maden wrote:I would like to see a 16"+ diameter tube.

BlakeAronson wrote:This one is just big enough, but not too overwhelming in size.

jordachep wrote::drool: Can't believe the size. I want this so bad.

Imagex6

Postby acidburn on Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:12 am

TyrisFlare wrote:Bottleneck, they are like da knockoff perfume store in da mall. Truly unoriginal and jus ridin da coat tails of da real thang, MONDO. Dey employee arrogant help and run by cognitive dissonance low iq individual. Would not be surprised if da whole thang is shell company for sum off da books lucrative money scheme. Avoid at all costs.

This is actually inaccurate..we started off as a knockoff Gallery 1988. Something we really respected on the west and wanted to bring here
acidburn
Art Expert

Previous

Return to Print Giveaways