Site Update - Capital Fundraising

That's right folks! They're just giving them away! Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby mobius006 on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:08 pm

Image
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12638
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: LA
Liberal Democratic - Print Conservative: Pro Government Regulations, Anti Reprints and Timed Editions.

Postby jjttdw on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:20 pm

nomdeguerre wrote:I hear there’s an eb killer on the horizon. It’s functional, but there’s more scraping to be done. Officially 261 days worth in the bag already though!


It would be fun to watch blue try to hit 50k posts on the new site.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4806
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby Codeblue on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:23 pm

Luls. At dat #scraperate it'll be a photo finish to see which site finishes first.
User avatar
Codeblue
Art God
 
Status: Active
Posts: 49370
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2004 1:00 am
Location: Expresso Beans
RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby noweyesee on Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:33 pm

Codeblue wrote:Luls. At dat #scraperate it'll be a photo finish to see which site finishes first.


I was thinking the same. Is he doing it manually or what? He will never keep up with mfaith at that rate.
User avatar
noweyesee
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 1413
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 am

Postby Woo5lscott on Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:59 pm

Still waiting...
Woo5lscott
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 755
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Postby mobius006 on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:14 pm

Woo5lscott wrote:Still waiting...
mobius006 wrote:Image
User avatar
mobius006
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 12638
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2011 5:16 pm
Location: LA
Liberal Democratic - Print Conservative: Pro Government Regulations, Anti Reprints and Timed Editions.

Postby jjttdw on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:32 pm

jjttdw wrote:I genuinely don't know which will happen first: beta roll out, getting my modes of transportation foil or death from old age.


All options still on the table but death is looking more and more likely.
User avatar
jjttdw
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 4806
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 pm
NEWPORTS69 wrote:ive kept journal for very long time and ranked public restrooms because i srs hate using them, was working on an app but im not very smart

Postby FrankBooth on Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:43 pm

There's only three things that's for sure: Taxes, death and foil
User avatar
FrankBooth
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2832
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2014 12:01 am
Location: Queens, New York
ImageImageImageImage Image

Postby Woo5lscott on Tue Jul 10, 2018 2:55 pm

Well, the site is about to go FUBAR again
Woo5lscott
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 755
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:16 am

Previous

Return to Print Giveaways



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest