Horkey Stickers

That's right folks! They're just giving them away! Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby aahnutz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:27 pm

My buddy received some large Horkey stickers a few years ago for his Secret Santa gift. Why? I don't know since he doesn't collect Horkey. :? Anyway, they are not official stickers. They are bootlegs. The smallest is approximately 5in x 6.25in.; the largest is approximately 7.25in x 13.25in. They are printed on heavy, glossy sticker stock. There are nine stickers in all. I imagine they could be used to decorate a flat file or even frame them up if you can't afford the limited edition print. PM if interested. First PM gets 'em. US members only since I will be paying for shipping. Thanks. 8)
aahnutz
EB Team

The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.

Postby CaptNemo on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:30 pm

PM'ed
CaptNemo
Art Connoisseur

mcnail wrote: "We are just trying to make and sell posters. Cheers"
tstout wrote: "in general though, you're not missing out.... on life. its all around you. in the wind. in the woods. we're sharing it together. i'm right behind you."

Postby aahnutz on Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:48 pm

Gone. Thanks.
aahnutz
EB Team

The information contained in this post does not necessarily reflect the opinion of Expressobeans.com (EB) and shall not be held to limit the rights of EB under the Fair Use Doctrine or any other federal, state, or local law which may be applicable.

Return to Print Giveaways