MYSTERY PRINT GIVEWAY - ONLY 1 CLICK AWAY!

That's right folks! They're just giving them away! Post lifespan is 1 year.

Postby questkid32 on Fri May 13, 2016 1:26 pm

Hey guys,

A friend of mine has posted a video to a contest and is a few votes behind the current leader. Her contest ends Sunday and she really wants to win this, so I figured it might be a good time for a random print prize giveaway! Here are the rules:

1.) Follow the link below to click through and vote for her video as many times as you can this weekend (once daily through Sunday). You'll need to give a little bit of information in order to be eligible to vote for her film, but they won't send you harassing emails or anything, and you only have to submit info the first time, so any subsequent votes take less than 10 seconds to submit.
2.) Once you've voted for her film, send me a PM with the full name you voted under (we can see who votes and who doesn't).
3.) I'll send you a number. (I'll just provide everyone a number in the order in which I receive them. i.e. the first person to PM me is 1, the second, 2, etc. etc.)
4.) Voting ends Sunday night, so Monday morning I'll use a random number generator, based on the number of entries, to select a winner!

VOTE HERE:

http://theaudienceawards.com/films/miss ... m-la-79063

Winner pays nothing but the 45 seconds it takes to vote! Will send print prize USPS free of charge. Please vote once a day through Sunday and let's help her win this thing!

Thanks so much for participating!
questkid32
Art Expert

Postby questkid32 on Sun May 15, 2016 6:20 pm

questkid32 wrote:Hey guys,

A friend of mine has posted a video to a contest and is a few votes behind the current leader. Her contest ends Sunday and she really wants to win this, so I figured it might be a good time for a random print prize giveaway! Here are the rules:

1.) Follow the link below to click through and vote for her video as many times as you can this weekend (once daily through Sunday). You'll need to give a little bit of information in order to be eligible to vote for her film, but they won't send you harassing emails or anything, and you only have to submit info the first time, so any subsequent votes take less than 10 seconds to submit.
2.) Once you've voted for her film, send me a PM with the full name you voted under (we can see who votes and who doesn't).
3.) I'll send you a number. (I'll just provide everyone a number in the order in which I receive them. i.e. the first person to PM me is 1, the second, 2, etc. etc.)
4.) Voting ends Sunday night, so Monday morning I'll use a random number generator, based on the number of entries, to select a winner!

VOTE HERE:

http://theaudienceawards.com/films/miss ... m-la-79063

Winner pays nothing but the 45 seconds it takes to vote! Will send print prize USPS free of charge. Please vote once a day through Sunday and let's help her win this thing!

Thanks so much for participating!

Voting ends tonight! Please vote for my friend and be entered to win a free print! She's just a stone's throw away from winning, let's get her there!
questkid32
Art Expert

Return to Print Giveaways