ISO: that cussin' Fantastic Mr. Fox peek

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby statik on Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:00 am

Good morning.

We all know that drop pretty much sucked. Moving past that I still love to acquire this guy.

Here's the deal. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here with a entire room dedicated to all things foxes and randomly spread throughout the whole house. Mr. Fox along with his good friends Robin Hood and Nick Wilde play a big part in that theme. You love what you love.

I only own one Peek, #1 even of Robin. No desire to own any others but Mr. Fox and Mr. Wilde if he should do him in the Future. I could easily photo bomb this post with pictures of proof but I won't since most of you know me well already. That crazy foxaholic. Cussin' guilty. I just don't want to come across entitled, it's more of a dedication to a passion.

Well if you have one, let's discuss something reasonable. Cash, trades, future help at a show (California after all). I love a moment of your time and speaking of... thank you if you read this far.
statik
Art Expert

drymount your sig!

Postby tulip1637 on Sun Jul 29, 2018 3:22 pm

statik wrote: I just don't want to come across entitled.

well, you've failed.
tulip1637
Art Connoisseur

Return to In Search Of