Iso Colossus Aground reg Horkey

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby Dreadyhead4 on Sun May 06, 2018 10:55 am

If you're having 2nd thoughts....please let me know. Had a rough month, and the hits keep coming. Not giving a sob story.
Dreadyhead4
Art Connoisseur

ImageTHCImage

Postby oldgreg on Tue May 08, 2018 11:18 am

ISO sob story WT Hork freshness
oldgreg
Art Connoisseur

Postby Dreadyhead4 on Wed May 09, 2018 5:39 pm

Ok then, sob story. On April 17th I was t-boned by an Uber driver who hit me from a side street. Woke up the next day with my right arm numb. Ended up in the emergency room and in a neck brace for two weeks. The MRI from the emergency room showed a nodule on my left thyroid. Today I went in for a biopsy to see if its cancer (waiting on the results). My car was declared totaled by the insurance company. I'm currently suffering from whiplash. I''m looking at Dr appointments/Physical therapy and acupuncture 3-4 times a week for the foreseeable future. I'm self employed and proving loss of wages is difficult. New car payment was not in my current budget. Nor was be having my neck and shoulder range of movement reduced until I recover. Hard to garden, do yard work, live any normal active life stye with my injuries.

I failed at purchasing the regular version during the online sale. Trying to pick up a copy for a reasonable price. Collecting art, specifically Horkey is one of the normal things in my life right now. Those of you that know me, have worked with me, know I'm a fairly avid collector of most things Horkey. Not looking for any kind of hand out. Just trying to pick up a copy from some one having 2nds thoughts, or picked up an extra for a poster buddy that fell through/or also scored.

Trying to keep positive in a over-all rough few weeks. Fingers crossed it's benign.

Pics

Thanks for looking
Dreadyhead4
Art Connoisseur

ImageTHCImage

Postby Codeblue on Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm

Seems like teh print should be teh last thing on yer mind if cash is strapped.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby Dreadyhead4 on Wed May 09, 2018 5:43 pm

We all need our distractions.

Art >>> pain pills/drinking self into a stupor.
Dreadyhead4
Art Connoisseur

ImageTHCImage

Postby Codeblue on Wed May 09, 2018 5:45 pm

True dat. Ya would think dat someone in teh #horkclub4men should be able to hook ya up unless yer on teh naughty list or some fudge.
Codeblue
Art God

RupertPupkin wrote:I live by this rule and this rule alone: people are drymounting idiots.

Postby earlgreytoast on Wed May 09, 2018 6:01 pm

Could end up being one of those deals where the car accident saved your life because it led to the MRI and discovery of the nodule. Best of luck dude, we are all one random event away from devastation.
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Postby piper27 on Wed May 09, 2018 7:59 pm

Time to lawyer up and let the settlement money roll in

:cheers:
piper27
Art Expert

Codeblue wrote:Try vigorously rubbing yer peen on it several times.

Postby ygolohcysp on Wed May 09, 2018 8:01 pm

piper27 wrote:Time to lawyer up and let the settlement money roll in

:cheers:

I wanted to post this earlier but struggled to say it so eloquently. This is great advice. Don't listen to people that tell you don't need one as they aren't informed on the topic. Any lawyer worth their salt will evaluate your situation for free and take their fee out of the settlement they negotiate for you, which will be larger than you will ever get yourself by being a nice guy and letting the insurance companies "work it out". No one in this situation has your best interests in mind and they will drymount you five ways to Tuesday every possible chance and tell you that's the standard practice. That's why you get a lawyer.
ygolohcysp
Art Connoisseur

Postby Dreadyhead4 on Wed May 09, 2018 8:19 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:Could end up being one of those deals where the car accident saved your life because it led to the MRI and discovery of the nodule. Best of luck dude, we are all one random event away from devastation.

I'm trying to look at this as the 'everything happens for a reason" moment. Who knows what this nodule could turn into if left undetected. Just a lot to take in, and it all happened in such a short period of time.

I did lawyer up. Even Uber while they were giving me the run around for over 10 days before they agreed to cover the damage, told me to get a lawyer. Over 10days and they only responded to an email. There is no phone# to contact uber if you were the victim of their drivers. My case is pretty solid as the driver has claimed all responsibility from the beginnging, was ticketed by the police. Admitted fault to all insurance companies. Just going to take time before I see anything back from it.

Trying to get my life somewhat normal again. And Mr Horkey's art, as I mentioned...it a great distraction. I'm sure I'll eventually get a copy, I was just cursing the universe for missing the release. I generally do well on Vacvvm drops. Hit the wierd credit card snag I read a few others hit. And there will be other releases
Dreadyhead4
Art Connoisseur

ImageTHCImage

Postby earlgreytoast on Wed May 09, 2018 8:43 pm

You can have mine for $100 now, and $300 more when the settlement comes in. :D
earlgreytoast
Art Expert

Postby Codeblue on Wed May 09, 2018 10:27 pm

Luls.
Codeblue
Art God

Postby letstalkprints on Thu May 10, 2018 9:33 am

I would say forget the paper too unless it's green, gofundme for car costs / help with out of pocket medical? idk, good luck with everything
letstalkprints
Art Connoisseur

I'm your huckleberry. That's just my game.

Postby Dreadyhead4 on Thu May 10, 2018 11:00 am

letstalkprints wrote:I would say forget the paper too unless it's green, gofundme for car costs / help with out of pocket medical? idk, good luck with everything

I'm not financially at that point yet. Again, not asking for a hand out.
Dreadyhead4
Art Connoisseur

ImageTHCImage

Postby GoBluePanic on Thu May 10, 2018 3:54 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:Could end up being one of those deals where the car accident saved your life because it led to the MRI and discovery of the nodule. Best of luck dude, we are all one random event away from devastation.

100% this

A kidney stone most likely saved my life. Sometimes drymounted up things lead to good things.

Good luck
GoBluePanic
Art Expert

I'm not someone else.

Next

Return to In Search Of