ISO - Olly Moss Jungle Book - $950

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby Djriemer on Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:49 am

Olly Moss’ Jungle Book has been an extremely elusive print and I’ve had no luck with the outdated listings. Tried doing some digging for this print in the comments and release discussion sections and had no luck there either.

I’m guessing I’ll have to be patient in acquiring this print and will likely have to wait for one to show up on eBay..

If anyone has any thoughts on how to go about acquiring this print or happens to know any potential sellers, it’d be much appreciated.
Last edited by Djriemer on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Djriemer
New User

Postby maddoghoek100 on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:54 pm

All kidding aside, edit your post title and add an above market cash offer and folks will come out of the woodwork to get you one today. A bargain will require some bargain hunting.

Last two sales look recent and are 750, so only you can decide what above market looks like, but I would not find it hard to believe you are not getting many bites if you are offering below that.
maddoghoek100
Art Expert

Postby Djriemer on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:53 pm

Good News!

Excellent EBer helped me out; can close topic
Djriemer
New User

Postby bulkhead72 on Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:48 pm

PM levy or dylan from this list with your offer. I'd be surprised if they turn down $950; it's a great offer.

http://expressobeans.com/members/detail ... 767/trades
bulkhead72
Art Expert

Return to In Search Of