Embellished Esao Andrews Hugs

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby Thinker on Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:35 pm

Looking for an embellished Esao Andrews Hugs print if you were a lucky recipient. My offer is actually contingent on the nature of your embellishments but will only vary + or - $100-$200.

The offer is $1,000 + I send you my non-embellished Hugs.
Thinker
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Postby Thinker on Thu Dec 21, 2017 8:25 pm

$1,200 + My regular Hugs.
Thinker
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Postby Thinker on Tue Dec 26, 2017 6:51 pm

$1,300 + My regular Hugs.
Thinker
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Postby DarkenedShrine on Tue Dec 26, 2017 8:58 pm

Solid offer! G’luck OP
User avatar
DarkenedShrine
Art Connoisseur
 
Status: Active
Posts: 845
Joined: Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:16 pm
Image

Postby Thinker on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:22 pm

$1,400
Thinker
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Postby collectorstoychest on Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:46 pm

Thinker wrote:$1,400

Your getting close to a full blown original at that price....you can always check out Beinart Gallery- maybe one of those will work for you.
User avatar
collectorstoychest
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Postby Thinker on Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:07 am

collectorstoychest wrote:
Thinker wrote:$1,400

Your getting close to a full blown original at that price....you can always check out Beinart Gallery- maybe one of those will work for you.


Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I am aware of the originals at Beinart Gallery. While they are very nice pieces, they don't quite do it for me at their particular price points. I don't want an original for the sake of it being an original. I have to love the image.

Still looking for this at $1,400, thank you. :)
Thinker
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Postby collectorstoychest on Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:55 am

Thinker wrote:
collectorstoychest wrote:
Thinker wrote:$1,400

Your getting close to a full blown original at that price....you can always check out Beinart Gallery- maybe one of those will work for you.


Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate it. I am aware of the originals at Beinart Gallery. While they are very nice pieces, they don't quite do it for me at their particular price points. I don't want an original for the sake of it being an original. I have to love the image.

Still looking for this at $1,400, thank you. :)


I hear ya! If I ever come across one I'll let you know :pint:
User avatar
collectorstoychest
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 65
Joined: Thu Oct 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Postby earlgreytoast on Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:02 pm

Does it have to be embellished by Esao?

:P
User avatar
earlgreytoast
Art Expert
 
Status: Active
Posts: 7921
Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:14 pm

Postby Thinker on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:35 pm

earlgreytoast wrote:Does it have to be embellished by Esao?

:P


yes
Thinker
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Postby GiantBoyDective on Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:52 pm

good luck Drew J!
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 10123
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Image #trollcru

danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.

Postby Thinker on Tue Feb 06, 2018 12:13 am

$1,500
Thinker
Art Enthusiast
 
Status: Active
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:42 pm

Postby Athightide on Sun Feb 18, 2018 1:24 pm

Good luck on your hunt. If you so find one please share pictures of the embellishments. I’m dying to see them but I haven’t seen any pictures of them surface as of yet. I also want to see the embellished framed version of Murina tomb that’s out there somewhere. My copy was embellished with a little lantern held by one of the bats but that was just luck because the first one came badly damaged and he’s really cool about stuff like that! If I run across one of the 6 I’ll be sure to let you know
Athightide
New User
 
Status: Active
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:25 pm

Postby GiantBoyDective on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:59 pm

GiantBoyDective wrote:good luck Drew J!
User avatar
GiantBoyDective
Art Freak
 
Status: Active
Posts: 10123
Joined: Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:17 pm
Location: A Whale's Vagina
Image #trollcru

danieldanger wrote:what you do aint hustlin. see, in MY hustle, i get to sell the whole run and each print only costs me like $6. y'alls is small potatoe street level fudge.


Return to In Search Of



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: bsharp and 13 guests