ISO: Horkey - Venin

For best results, use the trading tools on the rest of the site when feasible. Post lifespan is 6 months.

Postby abe on Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:35 pm

Hey EBers,
I'm looking to acquire a copy of Horkey's Venin print from MondoCon. I'm offering $175 shipped.
Congrats to whoever bought the one on the bay this morning. I was on the page in time to cart it, but it was gone by the time I checked out.

For anyone looking to trade, my collection is not entirely up to date, but feel free to make offers on anything you see in there (not saying I'll take you up on it, but it doesn't hurt to ask.)

In case you prefer adult beverages over cash monies or other limited paper, I am in relatively close proximity to many excellent North East breweries (Tree House, Trillium, NEBCO, Alchemist, Hill, Suarez) and could be willing to pick up bottles and cans to trade. I also have a large collection of interlocking plastic brick sets, for those of you into that type of thing.

PM me if you have one for trade and would like to work something out. :cheers:
abe
Art Connoisseur

Long Live THC

:cheers:

Postby nomdeguerre on Mon Nov 06, 2017 2:57 pm

Did anyone note how many of these were left? There must be an online drop in the works.

Good luck On your search :pint:
nomdeguerre
Art Connoisseur

*hand censored by the magical m'faith

Postby iambillyg on Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:15 pm

I believe there were less than 40 remaining.
iambillyg
Art Expert

KingOfNothing wrote:It's not Mondo it's more like Mondone.

Postby abe on Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:53 am

My luck hasn't been the greatest on vacvvm drops. Thanks for the estimate of the count remaining, billy. I'll give it a try on drop day, but my offer will still stand for anyone who scores and decides to sell.
abe
Art Connoisseur

Long Live THC

:cheers:

Return to In Search Of